Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Niketalk. Where the lames that didn't get their pairs cry about it when others get theirs plus multiples plus more. You gotta pay to play. I'm sure most people wouldn't scoop up 5 pairs on the spot because they don't have the cash flow to actually do that. And BTW, Jada did text me to let me know he got 5 pairs of MY SIZE when he scooped them up. I coulda got a pair from him for what he paid but I already have 2 of my own, didn't need three. He does look out for others.

I've done so many pickups and favors here on NT for others and got a whole lot of nothing from them. Used to do it to help out others, but aside from a few OG NT'ers that have looked out for me, I don't anymore. If you ask me to drive down somewhere and buy something from you, you better be ready to shell out some cash. No one works for free. It's life.

If he can flip 5 pairs for $300 a pop, more power to him. Respect the hustle.

And those Taxi Lebrons look alright. Great fit for Steelers fans. I'm not completely sold on them. Good looks ROCKET!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
Thank you sir. The Taxis are about 10x better than I thought they were gonna be. Look like Tokyo Lebrons to me. The only colorway that I thought was missing from the Lebron IX line was an all yellow upper, which had to be infused with a little black (IMO) in order to pull it off well. The Taxis are the perfect execution of yellow to me.

1. China
2. Teal Elite
3. Taxi Elite
4. Big Bang
5. SLH
6. Cannon
7. Swingman
8. Xmas

I wish I would have doubled up on the Chinas, but in my area there was only a raffle so I'm lucky as hell I was able to even get one pair at retail. The Teals will be copped x2.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by deucesole22

ooOOOo BURN
nerd.gif
 got caught with your pants down Jada2001Retro 
roll.gif

hey as long as you're not a repeat offender reseller and you just tryin to make ends meet

Dude knows he's a reseller. Dude bought five size 9s Big Bangs and wears a 13. That says it all.

"You don't have to lie Craig, you don't have to lie"

From the Yeezy thread.
Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Definitely copping these to flip, I hope multiple pairs.

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Everybody's callin this fool out

Originally Posted by MrNikeTalk

^so, because i knew ALL of that YEARS ago, and tried 2 teach everybody the same, I became that dude around here, eh?

Ummm, I think you became that "dude around here" for other frowned upon reasons. Unless I have you mistaken for someone else........
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Rocket

AND... The Taxi elite colorway has surfaced! I called it from the very beginning that I was gonna get the Taxi and Teal colorways without seeing them both. So yeah, these Taxis are instacopped. Since they drop on the same day as the Homes, some people are gonna have to make some tough decisions if they really liked the Homes (or you can drop $550). Put me down for a Taxi and two Teals. Thanks.

Man....Niket is about to kill my pockets.... Home Elites, Mcfly Elites, and Taxi Elites....smh....This madness needs to end...250 each too..smh

AND... The Taxi elite colorway has surfaced! I called it from the very beginning that I was gonna get the Taxi and Teal colorways without seeing them both. So yeah, these Taxis are instacopped. Since they drop on the same day as the Homes, some people are gonna have to make some tough decisions if they really liked the Homes (or you can drop $550). Put me down for a Taxi and two Teals. Thanks.
What does "Channel: Best", "Channel: Better" mean?
And which 9 is the one that says "Image Not Available"? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by deucesole22

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

I've never been a reseller, ever.

I have my reasons, so you can continue to cry.

Oh really?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...&hash=item43ae554881

My name on Niketalk is Jada2001Retro if you want to poke around and check it out and see my history.

grin.gif
Why even lie about it?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
ooOOOo BURN
nerd.gif
 got caught with your pants down Jada2001Retro 
roll.gif

hey as long as you're not a repeat offender reseller and you just tryin to make ends meet

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

A few spots in Europe already doing pre-orders on the South Beach/McFly Elites.

Those pics above are from a spot in France that already has presold/sold a full size run!

Originally Posted by jst628

Like I said...if you've ever sold shoes, hell ANYTHING for above retail, then you are a reseller as well.

What I consider a "reseller" is someone who does this all the time on all hyped up releases, which I never have done. So push that salt elsewhere.
but you don't consider getting 5, count it, 5 pairs of a shoe not even your size making you a reseller? 
roll.gif

you went out of your way to spend about $900 to make a buck, don't even tell me you're not a reseller.
Everyone here would've done the same and re-sold them.  Make that paper fam, forget these goobers on NT who are crying because they werent you.  If that happened to me and they had 10 pairs, I wouldve bought all 10 and had them up for sale the same day.

WOW! Those on foot pictures of the Elite 9s look better than the 8s IMO. And I don't even think I'm stretching it too far.

You saw it from Rocket first. Remember that. First one to drop the dates of EVERY elite release. First one with Taxi pictures. Where my haters at??? 
smokin.gif

cookie.jpg

tongue.gif

I didn't see anyone doubt you Ryan.

Well Taxi colors and placement is on point but doesn't wow me enough to cop. Make sure I'm on that list for not copping all four.
laugh.gif

WOW! Those on foot pictures of the Elite 9s look better than the 8s IMO. And I don't even think I'm stretching it too far.

I agree. They dont have that standout factor like the 8s, but they look really good on foot.

Does anyone have extra laces for the Miami Nights?? or know where I can get them. Mine didnt come with the black ones and i rather have that one then the loud ones...PM ME

WOW! We're goin classic NT with that cookie pic. It's all gravy fam. I got you on the list. So when you cop don't post any on-foot pictures or I'm comin for you! 
devil.gif

Cop x2 might've been a lil premature before, but those on foot pics sold me. I'll hustle so I can get that 2nd pair for free on account of what's already in my closet.

Sorry for all the posts. I'm not Armor!

Back
Top Bottom