Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

A great thing to wake up and see outside my door, rainy day so will wait to wear but these are amazing
8bd3628068ad9159a9c8fb0483b49399969b4ff9_r.jpg

was disappointed with the elies/mcfly's but them on feet pics are sweeettt... copped early

still not happy with the price tag but its a dope shoe

Originally Posted by Rocket

WOW! We're goin classic NT with that cookie pic. It's all gravy fam. I got you on the list. So when you cop don't post any on-foot pictures or I'm comin for you! 
devil.gif

You know where I live, you can come and raid my closet if you don't believe me haha. I hope it's an easy cop for you bro.

Originally Posted by pelimpe

not my pic loool

comparaison pic?
WOW!!! I told you guys that the subtle hints of teal and pink flash paired with the neutral wolf grey base made these the best CW of the ELITES.
pimp.gif
 The on feet pics makes it a done deal for me and it comes out a week before my bday!! ROBOCOPPED.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

WOW! Those on foot pictures of the Elite 9s look better than the 8s IMO. And I don't even think I'm stretching it too far.

I agree. They dont have that standout factor like the 8s, but they look really good on foot.
I love my South Beach 8's but I have to AGREE they do look better than the 8's in that pic
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It is safe to say I have OD'd on the Lebron 9, so far I have: Kentuckys, MNs, Cannons, Christmases, Freegums, Hurricanes, Blackouts, Swingmans and Dunkmans. Plan on getting the sLHs, Elites and still on search for BHMs and All Stars, smdh with this shoe, it is not going to end....

Top elite 9 CW:
1. Pink Flash McFly
2. Home
3. Taxi
4. Away

I hope the other 3 cws sit for awhile for a sale or discount. I can justify spending 250+ tax on the McFlys but not another 500+ for the homes & taxis!!

If i see an on foot pic with the pink laces, I'm going to do something drastic like ban myself from coming on this site because i didn't really like the shoe, but that pic just made me change my mind. But thats 250 right there, and if i see the on foot pic with pink laces, MANNNNNNNNNNNNN. Im going to go KO KO for COCO PUFFS

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

If i see an on foot pic with the pink laces, I'm going to do something drastic like ban myself from coming on this site because i didn't really like the shoe, but that pic just made me change my mind. But thats 250 right there, and if i see the on foot pic with pink laces, MANNNNNNNNNNNNN. Im going to go KO KO for COCO PUFFS
And I'm gonna be right behind you
laugh.gif

i still like the 8 better...... the 9 will def be copped though.....
damn i hope we dont regret it down the line... these will sell out with the quickness and nike might try 4-5 bills nxt year... loool

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Slightly dissapointed of on feet pics. Need more. These drop 5/15 I believe?

I believe 5/15 may be the Asian release date. Teals release 6/2 in the States. That's set in stone.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Those pics make them look better
When's the last time we said that iPhone pics made a shoe look better? The official images are going to cause riots. Watch.

I want those SB McFly whatever you want to call them elites bad. On feet off feet whatever such a smooth cw to me. I just hope I can grab a pair.

Waiting for Nike to tweet due to demand we will not be releasing the Lebron Elite "south beach" cw. Good luck to those looking to cop pairs.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

WOW! We're goin classic NT with that cookie pic. It's all gravy fam. I got you on the list. So when you cop don't post any on-foot pictures or I'm comin for you! 
devil.gif

You know where I live, you can come and raid my closet if you don't believe me haha. I hope it's an easy cop for you bro.
What size are you? I might be raiding that closet for a couple other things.

Originally Posted by Heshua

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Like I said...if you've ever sold shoes, hell ANYTHING for above retail, then you are a reseller as well.

What I consider a "reseller" is someone who does this all the time on all hyped up releases, which I never have done. So push that salt elsewhere.
but you don't consider getting 5, count it, 5 pairs of a shoe not even your size making you a reseller? 
roll.gif

you went out of your way to spend about $900 to make a buck, don't even tell me you're not a reseller.
Everyone here would've done the same and re-sold them.  Make that paper fam, forget these goobers on NT who are crying because they werent you.  If that happened to me and they had 10 pairs, I wouldve bought all 10 and had them up for sale the same day.

Exactly...half these fools talking crap don't even have enough in their bank accounts to buy 1 pair.

Damn, I just saw this email from NDC that my Lebron South Beach slides order has been cancelled.

Thank you for your recent NikeStore.com order. Unfortunately the item(s) ordered were not available and are not available for back order. Your payment method has not been charged.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please visit NikeStore.com again soon as styles and colors change often!

What up with Nike lately! First the Kobe 7 Cloaks, then the Slides, what next????????

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Heshua wrote:

jst628 wrote:

Jada2001Retro wrote:

Like I said...if you've ever sold shoes, hell ANYTHING for above retail, then you are a reseller as well.

What I consider a "reseller" is someone who does this all the time on all hyped up releases, which I never have done. So push that salt elsewhere.
but you don't consider getting 5, count it, 5 pairs of a shoe not even your size making you a reseller? 
roll.gif

you went out of your way to spend about $900 to make a buck, don't even tell me you're not a reseller.

Everyone here would've done the same and re-sold them.  Make that paper fam, forget these goobers on NT who are crying because they werent you.  If that happened to me and they had 10 pairs, I wouldve bought all 10 and had them up for sale the same day.

Exactly...half these fools talking crap don't even have enough in their bank accounts to buy 1 pair.

You know there are some people that could afford to buy all those size 9s.....but they wouldn't cause it's not their size & they got better things to do with their time then hustle sneakers, right?

If you a reseller....you a reseller. Be proud of what you are. I think resellers are 2 steps away from *%%* roaches myself, but it's whatever. Y'all don't stop me from getting my pairs.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom