Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by Heshua

Originally Posted by jst628

but you don't consider getting 5, count it, 5 pairs of a shoe not even your size making you a reseller? 
roll.gif

you went out of your way to spend about $900 to make a buck, don't even tell me you're not a reseller.
Everyone here would've done the same and re-sold them.  Make that paper fam, forget these goobers on NT who are crying because they werent you.  If that happened to me and they had 10 pairs, I wouldve bought all 10 and had them up for sale the same day.

Exactly...half these fools talking crap don't even have enough in their bank accounts to buy 1 pair.

This reasoning is broken. I have my 2 pairs of bangs so I'm not bitter and I def have enough money to buy the fsr if I please but why? Anyway you look at it it's greed. Buy a pair or two not the entire stock. Then to say never been a reseller but have an eBay account with over 400 sold shoe auctions. It's been plenty of shoes I could cop early in multiples. Major releases. Concords these SLH cannons red foams any Jordan release you name it but I don't so others can get a shot. I'm not into making my money off of others I'll save that for D boys. You sound like you needed money right now so get your money though. I'm sure you won't have a problem gettin rid of them.

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Those are the hornets for not available

Thanks homey.
The 'teal' elites look better on foot, but still passing.  As for the homes...I'm gonna have to make a moral decision with myself. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Joulze

Originally Posted by bnf2x6

Mcfly's are ok.

Yeah your right the Nike Air Mag Marty "Mcfly's" are ok
laugh.gif
but the "South Beach" Lebron 9 PS Elites are FIRE!!!
pimp.gif

Chuuch!!!! What the hell does Lebron's shoe got to do with Back To The Future?! Ridiculous....

South Beach 9s....
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

You know there are some people that could afford to buy all those size 9s.....but they wouldn't cause it's not their size & they got better things to do with their time then hustle sneakers, right?

If you a reseller....you a reseller. Be proud of what you are. I think resellers are 2 steps away from @#%# roaches myself, but it's whatever. Y'all don't stop me from getting my pairs.
happy.gif

This, this conversation has gotten silly. If you're a reseller be proud of your resellness.

Originally Posted by Rocket

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Those pics make them look better
When's the last time we said that iPhone pics made a shoe look better? The official images are going to cause riots. Watch.

Ummmm, about that list you were making....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Another on feet pic,

564021_410011322348805_326445384038733_1874050_536620299_n.jpg

My dude got them laced up like "put me in coach!"
laugh.gif

Nice pic.

The SB Elites are a nice looking shoe, they're just not for me though.

And Brandon I'm surprised you're not all over those Taxi Elites being a Steelers fan and all.
laugh.gif

The new pic makes them look even better!!!

Just thought about this, if you have 8s you can put the black laces on the SB Elites. I think that would be a nice look.

Those are horrible man south beach or not those are the worse 9 to date. Black elites> these whatever you call them.
I really wish the elites werent buying priced so high I'd love to rock a pair in the gym.

i wonder how the elites fit compared to the regular 9s..

im not really sold on the taxis or south beaches.... YET

i already know trying to cop the SBs is gonna be a problem tho if i decide to get them!!! for crying out loud the south beach slides sold out and are being bid on past $100
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

You know I'm on those taxi elites. I wrote a whole steelers post about them and then realized I wasn't logged in on my iPad then went on the trainers table before my baseball game today. More excited for those "steeler" elites then the home and aways now.

Rocket said:

When's the last time we said that iPhone pics made a shoe look better? The official images are going to cause riots. Watch.

frown.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah I knocked them too, should've waited to better pics showed up. I'm sorry SB Elite 9s.
frown.gif

And that lace job looks nice IMO

frown.gif
The list is fictional, fam. I just wanted to accentuate how many haters a shoe gets when the first pics release as opposed to how many people cop on RD. You and I both know the numbers are skewed in favor of those that cop as opposed to those that hated. With everything (Lebrons, Kobes, Jordans, etc). I respect your opinion, but I respectfully disagree.

IMO The "Teal" 9 elites are absolutely, positively
pimp.gif

The only thing trumping them are the Chinas IMO. "Taxi" elites come in 3rd (that yellow with the carbon fiber just works). Bangs in 4th.

Another on feet pic,

laugh.gif
lacing up your shoes properly >>> having them all loosely laced like spaghetti and wale

Honestly, if it wasn't for resellers, I prob wouldn't have a lot of my older shoes from 15 years ago. Thank you guys.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

frown.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah I knocked them too, should've waited to better pics showed up. I'm sorry SB Elite 9s.
frown.gif
It's all good man, don't feel bad. You turned that opinion around QUICK though on some real $%!#.

My spot getting the slhs so that's in da bag literally and to put the shoe in words is near impossible not to overhype but that purple is radient bruh. Glad to see da queen city back on the map#carolina stand up!

they're nice, but i would have like black instead of wolf grey.

time to figure out how to secure my pair

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Another on feet pic,

laugh.gif
lacing up your shoes properly >>> having them all loosely laced like spaghetti and wale
Sure, while hooping.

Mr-Sandman-commerical-600x332.jpg

y'all go ahead and sleep in the LBJ9 McFly/SB/Fashion Wolf/whatever you want to call them Elites

If i get a pair I'm doing a backflip in the store off the cash register.

already got shirts on the print press for these for the summer.

Back
Top Bottom