Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by chicagoborn777

south beach edition will look good if we get them

This would look good with an all teal upper with pink accents?

How exactly?

nike-lebron-9-ix-black-red-white-2011-carbon-fiber-1-600x411.jpg

I guess Im in the minority, but I really like them. They look like the foot will be locked down, and look like they will feel better than the 8 PS. While I dont like them better than the 8 or 7, I think its a possibility they might perform better. I hope the sole doesnt feel like the 8 PS, because the 8 PS sole hurt my arches when I tried them on.

They shouldve kept the Lion head on the tongue, not feeling his huge sig on it.

might as well post some photoshops in here

In now what will be typical lebron fashion..
SBs
r27y0z.jpg

Heat home or away.. Hint of yellow in sock liner
2jey0r4.jpg

HWC
amv1bc.jpg

As suggested a page or two back, a homage to the away AZG
2yn0wa9.jpg

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by never wear them

damn... not feelin em.

and damn me for sayin this... but... V3 > 9s.
WHAT!?
No comparing v3 to them but....

bro, these 9s are FIREEE

if they on nike ID im goin IN.

The 7 and 8 look better, but the 9 is far greater look wise than the 8 V3.  I hated the V3, what a waste.  Color Blocking on the V3 was horrible.

I love them. Remind me of the Mike Vick sigs in a good way.

I see the vision now, but it will take the rest of you a few months (and colorways) to understand how dope these are.

JP got off something crazy with this installment.

I'm gonna reserve judgement until I see them on my feet/in person..looks wise these are wack..but I'm sure they will comfortable as hell..and a great basketball shoe..

Who knows we all may change our minds when we see in person pics or see them in person..but for right now..i'm iffy about these..

Nike dropped the ball on the Lebron IX imo..it's sorta like the Jordan 8 and 9..the Jordan 8 is a classic model..but people do not really get hype for the Jordan 9 as much..at least I don't..because it's just ehh..

I could the the resemblance to the AZG in the homage AZG colorway. Looking good but I don't the high cut of the heel upper.

The black midsole makes it look lower to the ground, but the white midsole makes it pop, though too much like the 8, idk.

These will look 
pimp.gif
on the court, but I'm getting real real tired of the swoosh placement on Nike's shoes 
30t6p3b.gif

Exactly what I was talking about. Solid job.

A lot of the AZG colourways would work on this shoe actually.

White upper/ black mesh / white liner/ white swoosh with red outline = flagship cw.

White upper / crimson mesh/ crimson liner/ white swoosh with navy outline = first games.

2yn0wa9.jpg

Let's go guy's, start leaking pictures of the V2 
roll.gif
!For all those Lebron 8 PS haters, they aren't bad after all. 
tongue.gif
But being a Lebron fan, with the right CW I'm definitely getting a few pairs. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lionheart22

Hey what's up peeps!

i did a quick paint version of one of the pics. hopefully a better BRED Version comes out.

269646_634964471224_227301293_4308488_5880212_n.jpg
crazy what a small change will do to a shoe

But i bet this CW won't release! PE friends and family only!

Overall it's too high for me...and nothing really makes this shoe special or eyepopping...just looks like another Nike bball shoe...nothing in it screams "This is LeBron's sneaker"

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

...nothing in it screams "This is LeBron's sneaker"

What about the massive "LeBron James" auto on both of the tongues? 
wink.gif

Overall not that bad, I like the use of different materials. Above the ankle is a little gaudy though.

Back
Top Bottom