Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by soledout23

The only bad thing is the top tier Lebron model is gonna hit for $200 but they are well worth it.

How are they "Worth it" ?
Thats what I want to know, what's so special about these pairs

I'm guessing they're Premio/Bin Lebrons lol

Originally Posted by andfattoo

The South Beaches are rather fragile, the teal comes off quite easy so i dont blame them.
I wore mine 2 times for ball, still look great. I think they are the only 2 times though LOL.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by soledout23

The only bad thing is the top tier Lebron model is gonna hit for $200 but they are well worth it.

How are they "Worth it" ?
Thats what I want to know, what's so special about these pairs

nike added some extra technology in there to help him show up to games 
eek.gif

seen my homie wearing these today at work, they look better with jeans covering the heel....still not convinced cause the black/red colorway is ugly imo

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Some dude in the JB forums claims that he was at a Nike showcase. Of all the upcoming shoes shown the LB9s, high and lows, "stole the show". So I guess that means in person they look impressive

I knew this was going to happen..... Let the hype for the 9 begin.....

Yes...they stole the shoe...a specific colorway of the 9s will blow people away.

The same thing that happened with the 8 will happen with the 9...once a "HOT" colorway drops...everyone jumps on the bandwagon.

the thing is.....

the 8s... the 7s.... didnt really need special make up/colorways for them to be hot...

i fell in love with the 8s on sight.
These 9s.. aint cuttin it.
I can't depend on a color scheme to make me like a shoe any more.

^^what he said....although it took a while for me to come around on the v1's....it was love at first sight with the v2's and the 7's.

LOL...mark my words...you'll be amazed by the Lebron 9 and all the colorways that will drop.

(And those that won't)

Originally Posted by jca998

LOL...mark my words...you'll be amazed by the Lebron 9 and all the colorways that will drop.

(And those that won't)
Well give us an idea of a few of the color-ways, because we are not "amazed" at all about anything that has to do with this shoes

Dunkman Lebron 9's, Lime Green Upper a la Lime Green Foam Pros that dropped this year...

Originally Posted by BronLe

Dunkman Lebron 9's, Lime Green Upper a la Lime Green Foam Pros that dropped this year...

Interesting...but Nike has patented new colors just for the 9...the Green is bananas...
roll.gif

the thing is.....

the 8s... the 7s.... didnt really need special make up/colorways for them to be hot...

i fell in love with the 8s on sight.
These 9s.. aint cuttin it.
I can't depend on a color scheme to make me like a shoe any more.

But you know a majority of the people are the complete opposite. The sheep will hop on the 9 too for the right colorway.

Back
Top Bottom