Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Nike LeBron 9 "Court Purple" colorway confirmed for Summer 2012: http://counterkicks.com/2011/09/02/nike-lebron-9-court-purple/

nike-lebron-9-court-purple-turquoise-blue-600x163.jpg

Heard two things:

There will be an Anodized version of these (Google Anodized Air Jordan 1's if you don't know what it is, it's basically like lighter Foamposite), maybe that 200 dollar version?

And the Military colorway will be Anodized and be similar to the Dark Pines and Pewter Lebron 8 v3's...

Also, glad to see the lows will look different from the regular 9's, like how the XI lows look different from reg XI's

Unless you saw how it looks like but I doubt it's gonna look different. It'll be like the mid IX counterpart unless there is a v2 or something.

*exits thread again until new pics are posted*

There's multiple versions of the Lebron 9s though that now raise in price? Figures...
Seems weird the lows have a 360 airbag but the mids dont...unless there's a mid version out there with 360 air? well maybe not

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

This might be a dumb question buts does that mean the 9 lows will have a air unit like the 8 V1s or like a pair of air max running shoes?

Yea just like the V1 and V2

^ No reason on earth to pay more then retail for those, Pretty safe to say there gonna hit multiple discounts in the long run.

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

^ No reason on earth to pay more then retail for those, Pretty safe to say there gonna hit multiple discounts in the long run.

lol looking at the kicks crew pics i can say, these are unique and only look good in smaller sizes

me being a size 13 means i prolly wont be stocking up on these

someone tweeted that these were an early sample

i actually thought they were fake, but i'll share them in here anyway

17xx8x.jpg

rcmx6e.jpg

That fake c/w has a AZG feel about it.

But yeah I wish people would stop posting pics of fakes in this thread!

I think it's worse trying to sell fakes or pass them off as real when posting than actually posting them.

Back in NTs day when I ran FakePolice.com I posted fakes for folks to be aware because not everyone is "pro" at spotting them.

I have shown VPs at Nike real vs fakes side by side and they couldnt tell the difference. They have come a long way since reverse engineering them back in the days.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

17xx8x.jpg

rcmx6e.jpg

Probably the cool grey 9s before they decided to make that Grape cool grey colorwayI like it

Originally Posted by you big dummy

17xx8x.jpg

rcmx6e.jpg
If they moved the LJ king logo to replace the "NINE" and put the lion head in the LJ King logo place it would look better. That "Nine" is not needed, but the materials look like they blend into the colorway pretty good(clover shape particularly). 

idk about anyone else but i really like his new logo
pimp.gif

could have just used the dunkman logo since thats nice too tho

The China's are going to be way different this year. Royal blue and orange. People are going to think they were supposed to be the Hardwood Classics

Originally Posted by RyanSoberanis

The China's are going to be way different this year. Royal blue and orange. People are going to think they were supposed to be the Hardwood Classics

cry-baby-lebron-meme-generator-thank-you-based-god-6be361.jpg

I dont mind people posting fakes especially for the reason that Rock stated and the fact that we dont have much else.

Originally Posted by RyanSoberanis

That sounds good to me meng. Pics?

Back
Top Bottom