Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

for me, the south beach 8 was the only lebron 8 that i liked. the shoe was nice from the side and the back but the front left more to be desired.
the 9's on the other hand have a better front so that problem is solved. the front isn't as plain as version 1 8's. the potential for hot colorways is definitely there.

The desire is there for me, I wouldn't mind a pair. The more I look/think about them the better they get to me, not worth a dime over retail though(if that)
I said the same about south beaches though and boy was I wrong...but hype =/= nice so whatever, we'll see what happens

smokin.gif

no lion on the tongue, that ugly 3 leaf clover on the side and the whole cut from the ankle up is just wrong. along with the lack of a 360 airbag is just wack. colorways cant save this shoe.

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Those are ugly as hell lol, let the hype for another sub par lebron begin! Can't believe yal will cop these but pass on hot retros+ colors because they aren't OG SMH

if your talking about Jordan retros.......
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Do sane people still buy those bad quality shoes?
laugh.gif
QFT bro. No justification for some junky 'Retros+' to cost the same price as an 'OG' Lebron and have midsole paint cracking after 2-3 wears.

i must be the only person in the entire thread that thinks that the lows are trash.

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

Those Lebron 9 'Miami' have the exact same color as the Kobe 6 'Glass Blue'. Its so much going on, you can either hate or love the colorway, I don't see a neutral feeling.
This is exactly how I felt looking at them. A combo of 3 bright colors on one shoe for me at least is too much, just like the Glass Blues. I'll wait to see what some of the other colorways look like.

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

nike-lebron-9-miami-heat-2.jpg
Fugly.
Can't wait to see morons start beasting on these terrible joints. I'm honestly starting to think Nike is laughing at it's customers behind closed doors with garbage like this.

I just realized that for the price that Nike is asking for these, there sure isn't any materials on it that would make me spend that much money on these.

I would pay 160 for a V1 8 just because of the quality leather and the overall quality of the shoe. With these there isn't any material on there that would justify me paying that price.

Seems like these are the rich mans hyperfuses/rises or whatever they are called

before i saw everyones opinions on here about the new colorway..i thought they were nice and after seeing a lot of ppl on here call them ugly and that they dont really like them..i still think they are nice
pimp.gif
will cop if i have the chance

m def coppin on rd... and i know a lof of yall on the fence are going to give in once we gt mre pics....
i learned my lesson with the sb.. didnt like em t first by the time they grew on me i had to spend 4bills... aint happening this time! i knw dat much

This shoe is still dope to me! Think I'll get these in an all black or cool grey colorway. I think flashy colors are more suited for Kobes.

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Those are ugly as hell lol, let the hype for another sub par lebron begin! Can't believe yal will cop these but pass on hot retros+ colors because they aren't OG SMH

if your talking about Jordan retros.......
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Do sane people still buy those bad quality shoes?
laugh.gif
QFT bro. No justification for some junky 'Retros+' to cost the same price as an 'OG' Lebron and have midsole paint cracking after 2-3 wears.

THIS.
I like these Miami 9s, I will be copping day 1 because i don't think i will get the breads until they go down $100

Back
Top Bottom