Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Gottips3

lol let them have their fun....when this thread reaches 1,000 pages they all will be saying how they LOVE the Lebron 9.
I personally like the 9's I just want to get a pair to hit the courts in the only cw that I honestly like so far is the bred cw thats it.

Seeing as all you dudes have no problem / willing to pay $250 for some Lebrons

:tongue:ut ski mask on:

I'm buying up 5 pairs, selling em for $650+, eBaY listing will say nothing but LIMITED LEBRON 9, LIMITED LIMITED LIMITED. If Nike is gonna cake, I'm gonna cake too. These Elites are gonna be a resellers a dream
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

yea you obviously haven't watched him in the playoffs to make such a statement.

He had a bad series verse Dallas but he dominated the 1st 3 rounds and is the reason they beat my Bulls period, he's responsible for them even making the chip.  He puts up numbers year in and year out in the playoffs, stop speaking out of your hind parts because your upset about his shoe.
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm not a Bron hater, and I agree with you saying people shouldn't post stuff about his on court performances in this thread. But homeboy has choked straight out in two finals, that's his legacy right now. 

GRANTED THIS ISN'T THE PLACE FOR THIS DISCUSSION BUT...

He didn't choke his 1st time around against the Spurs, he saw double teams in addition to coverage shifts every time the ball was in his hands.  The Spurs defensive scheme was to make the Cavs attempt to beat them and not LeBron which was virtually impossible.

DDS is legit as far as I know, based in Socal and i think they have any account on here. As for people comparing them with AR and SDS(Its been know since 06 AR sales B grades so it amazes me people are shocked), I would be careful. These are people's businesses, if you aren't sure, research before you write something that could damage their business.

lol let them have their fun....when this thread reaches 1,000 pages they all will be saying how they LOVE the Lebron 9.
No they won't. People might like a colorway but dudes that hate them now are not going to fall in with them just like that. Some of guys in there are just wishing that will happen so y'all can say "told you so"

No they won't. People might like a colorway but dudes that hate them now are not going to fall in with them just like that. Some of guys in there are just wishing that will happen so y'all can say "told you so"
Go read the official Lebron 8 thread, the very first one...people were saying the same thing....Even I said that....And got smacked in my face wen i bought 5+ of lbj 8s

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm not a Bron hater, and I agree with you saying people shouldn't post stuff about his on court performances in this thread. But homeboy has choked straight out in two finals, that's his legacy right now. 

GRANTED THIS ISN'T THE PLACE FOR THIS DISCUSSION BUT...

He didn't choke his 1st time around against the Spurs, he saw double teams in addition to coverage shifts every time the ball was in his hands.  The Spurs defensive scheme was to make the Cavs attempt to beat them and not LeBron which was virtually impossible.

I agree, the Cavs had no business being in the Finals in 07, how Lebron got them there himself was just unreal. 1 man can't beat the spurs at that time. It just was not going to happen

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Originally Posted by MrDozo

What's the date for the hwc again?

On LRJ23.com it says october 1st but they dont have anything posted on the nike website yet...

Interesting. Amazing how this lebron9 is staying under cover even when the rd is so close.

Only colorway im contemplating is the hwc.

at first i held back on commenting on this shoe due to the fact that i wanted to see if it grew on me. but now i am sure that this is a shoe that i just dont like. the 3 leaf clover and lack of 360 air is just not doing it for me. but thats why i like the low...it eliminates the things i hate most about the mid.

Well damn! I wasn't feeling this shoe at first but I'm feeling it now. The China colorway just saved this shoe, joints are nice!

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

kmeps.gif%20%20%20%20

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I think #8 is gonna be the only one walking with Mike, through them pearly gates when it's all said&done... My opinion.

Lebron will be seen as a monster player... In a different bracket.

second only to mj? c'mon now... he's not even on the same planet as bean and money.
indifferent.gif

he can join sir charles and malone somewhere else... No ring no go. and even with a ring?
still no go.

but if you're talking about sneaker line, you can actually make an argument with that one...
happy.gif

90's babies... smh.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by lupecci

chinas
nike-lebron-9-china-edition.jpg
I'm pretty sure NWT had something to do with this... THESE ARE INSANE. I'm about to cop my first bron brons in years. hate the shoe, love the CWs!!

I'm going to try to hold myself to ONE pair this year..........now which one is the problem

and to make it even more difficult I just want to use my giftcard from eastbay which I loaded with 20% off

Back
Top Bottom