Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Not sure if this info has been posted. If so, please excuse me but I did read back several pages.

"Available beginning October 1, the LEBRON 9 can be purchased at select retailers in Greater
China. The shoe debuts October 15 in the United States in a limited edition “Cannon

people will INEVITABLY ID a knicks/HWC cw... FOR SURE...
like 50% of IDs. LOL!

but I'd rather get the china cw and the 2 miami ones than ID
my own... it's gonna be cheaper and pretty.

Thanks for the info posted on the last page, good to know exact dates. I think I will get the china's as well, and a couple pairs of ID's. Any other CW thats appealing, ill see about them. Not trying to have 25 pairs of these
laugh.gif

^^^^^^ thats how im feeling too, you might aswell skip all the limited releases and just NIKEid your own

"The LEBRON 9 will also be available in three limited time packs on NIKEiD."... can someoneexplian what this means?...so is it only available three times this year or what?

^
three windows of sale with a possible limited number of IDs available.

I wouldn't sweat this going to nike ID. the kobes have been on ID for years
and still people are going crazy for certain colorways. check ebay if you don't
believe me.

This doesn't take anything from lebron's line, if anything, it bumps it up for a much
needed positive direction...

shouldnt have put them on ID, none of nikes/ jordan sigs should be on nike id, i mean they are sigs for a resn, bad decision bron, i see nike finallly talked u into doing it after years of asking, shuda stood your ground tho, damn, no i gotta see pics of the horrible concoctions that people come up wit

Coming from the 8's, the bar was set high IMO and I initially thought they were cut high. But by end of their run, I'd say they were the best shoe Nike dropped last year.

I've been quiet on the 9's so far, only saying that the colorways will make/break it for me. I think releasing the iDs early is good for consumers honestly. There's parts of the idea that I disagree w/ on both a short and long-term basis but we'll see how it plays out. For now, I like the option of creating my own colorways and breaking up the model's design in different ways.

Shoutout to JP & Nike for making these IDable, that shows they heard our complaints about weak colorways....

AZG looking colorway is dope, as well as the chinas.

They should have just put the ambassadors or soldiers on Nike Id not the sig line.  Idc if it works for Kobe's line, keep that with Kobe's line.

To the people that called for Pietre to be fired over the 9(shoes are apparent serious with some of you), Do you still feel like that? I didn't like the 9's to begin with(mainly price point and weird combo of materials) but I don't think it was termination worthy.

Originally Posted by hoophead21

Originally Posted by Furious Stylez

Nike Id?

worst news I've heard...takes that exclusive feel from it away

Exactly how I feel..
Whats more exclusive than designing your own shoe on Nike ID? Some people can't be satisfied.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

I wouldn't sweat this going to nike ID. the kobes have been on ID for years
and still people are going crazy for certain colorways. check ebay if you don't
believe me.

This doesn't take anything from lebron's line, if anything, it bumps it up for a much
needed positive direction...
Well said!

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by Furious Stylez

Nike Id?

worst news I've heard...takes that exclusive feel from it away

Exactly how I feel..
Whats more exclusive than designing your own shoe on Nike ID? Some people can't be satisfied.

Seriously I just don't get some of you guys! You cry about cw's that don't drop and cw's that are super limited like MN's and SB now you have a chance to have the shoe in whatever cw you want and you b#$%h about the exclusive feel is gone. G T $ O.

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Exactly how I feel..

Seriously I just don't get some of you guys! You cry about cw's that don't drop and cw's that are super limited like MN's and SB now you have a chance to have the shoe in whatever cw you want and you b#$%h about the exclusive feel is gone. G T $ O.

1) I never complained about the colorway being release, even back to my old name...I was 100% cool with how the 8 release worked.
2) %%$% would anyone want 985090011 colorways to release, +**@ is corny.  Only colorway that never dropped that I wanted was HWC, but completely cool that it didn't cuz I predict it would be a reto years to come.

I always looked at the Bron line from a business level rather than a simple consumer who just keeps asking for more and more.  People who asked for a specific colorway in the past didn't necessarily want a Nike Id they just wanted the colorway...big difference imo.  By all means you all enjoy your Nike Id, I'll cop my planned three pairs of 9's and keep it moving.

I was considering getting the breds but now with the id talk i'll just wait it out. I'm looking forward to trying these out

Back
Top Bottom