Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Is anyone else not feeling the high front part of shoes the past couple years? I don't have any colorway of the LeBron 8s, and it's just because of the tongue.

Not getting 9s for the same reason. That joint is halfway up your damn shin!
laugh.gif

I know a lot of you are going to take offense to that since you love the shoe and you love your dude Bron-Bron, but just chill. It's just my opinion, and I'm curious to see who else is with me.

I blame the Yeezys for all these high tongues and the front of all these recent shoes that are high as hell.

hopefully they release in the states. wouldn't make sense for them not to though. any other china whether kobe , lebron etc we here in the US were able to obtain. so hopefully nike continues suit with releasing the china colorway of the bron bron 9s here.

7 Cities huh?

Guess list:
NYC
BOSTON
PHILLY
MIA
LA
Chicago
MAybe cleveland?

The info is a little hazes, does that mean only 7 cities are getting the china's and only 9 will have the special box, or the special boxes are only coming out in those cities with the rest of the us gettin the regular boxes?

I just called Nikestore about the Chinas, she stated that she is not sure but it does show that the chinas item code may come to the US on/or by Dec 1st....
Im not sure whether to pull the trigger on them now, or wait for a confirmation.

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

7 Cities huh?

Guess list:
NYC
BOSTON
PHILLY
MIA
LA
Chicago
MAybe cleveland?

The info is a little hazes, does that mean only 7 cities are getting the china's and only 9 will have the special box, or the special boxes are only coming out in those cities with the rest of the us gettin the regular boxes?
I think it's 7 cities in China not the US.  We still don't know if these will release here.

ok a tweet that i read from nikestore

http://twitter.com/#!/nikestore/status/119092550442299393

@nikestore LBJ China 9's any info? or all in due time?

@InFaMoUsI We don't have any release information for those. As far as we know there aren't currently plans to release them in the US.

I may pull the trigger to the 9 out in a min.....lol

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Is anyone else not feeling the high front part of shoes the past couple years? I don't have any colorway of the LeBron 8s, and it's just because of the tongue.

laugh.gif

I know a lot of you are going to take offense to that since you love the shoe and you love your dude Bron-Bron, but just chill. It's just my opinion, and I'm curious to see who else is with me.

I blame the Yeezys for all these high tongues and the front of all these recent shoes that are high as hell.

GetOut.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

china CW is sooo dope, just can't like the actual shoe... those "raptors" would have been a hot CW if they had a red icy sole, otherwise there's not enough red
30t6p3b.gif

throw purple icy soles & some black or purple laces & voila!! simple yet nice looking colorway

Originally Posted by oscarb2311

7 Cities huh?

Guess list:
NYC
BOSTON
PHILLY
MIA
LA
Chicago
MAybe cleveland?

I think it's 7 cities in China not the US.  We still don't know if these will release here.
It's 7 cities in China. No US release announced yet.

If it does indeed release 9 pairs in 7 cities in the US. I can't imagine the chaos its gonna cause. Of course they are gonna resell for insane amount, maybe more than the SBs since it comes in a dope box too.

This is banas. Enough is enough.  So after the success of the 8, they come back with this latest gimmicks?  Glad I'm passin' on the 9.

Gottips3:
23ska909red02:

laugh.gif

GetOut.gif

Where to? The thread discussing the LeBron 9? Oh wait...

laugh.gif

Nice avy
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by oscarb2311

7 Cities huh?

Guess list:
NYC
BOSTON
PHILLY
MIA
LA
Chicago
MAybe cleveland?

It's 7 cities in China. No US release announced yet.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

This is banas. Enough is enough.  So after the success of the 8, they come back with this latest gimmicks?  Glad I'm passin' on the 9.
Stocking up on 8's... Lebron 9's seems to go for gimmicky colorways and releases rather than release great colorways like the 7 and 8(Miami nights not included). But I really like the look of the Lebron 9 "Ed Hardy" China's though.

Meh, ID's start Oct. 25, I'll just make a Royal Blue/Orange with an Icy Sole and call it a day...

Not deal with this Miami Nights type !$*

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

i understand being excited about this shoe from a colorways/nike id standpoint or strictly ballin'...but is there anyone who thinks this shoe has any casual appeal? plans on rocking them for style?

I think its def possible. We still havent seen a decent worn pair yet. But I can just vision them looking nice from a casual outlook

I wouldn't say most c/w are gimmicky. It's the inspiration that brings out their creativity for the design and colors they choose.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

i understand being excited about this shoe from a colorways/nike id standpoint or strictly ballin'...but is there anyone who thinks this shoe has any casual appeal? plans on rocking them for style?

I think its def possible. We still havent seen a decent worn pair yet. But I can just vision them looking nice from a casual outlook
exactly, not even seen one individual with some slim or fitted jeans with the 9.
When it looks good with jeans A LOT of people opinions will change...by then all the chinas will be costin 400-700 bucks 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom