Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I went true to size, but I personally rarely have issues with that though. Even with the V1 8s, true to size felt best to me, though I know some people went up .5 size. With what's sounding like a US release according to jca, you could always flip the pre-order and cop a better fitting pair.

the flywire mesh blue looks like a concord on the other hand the overlay choice looks more of a royal blue... maybe they're different blues?

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Originally Posted by BDiddy42

im all over these, and im calling them the megatrons... and hell yes im trying to make this a thing 
laugh.gif

2c9262141d299b56e5910aea910564efa8b44e96.bmp

fe916b4721b8e518ecbf6321ecdbe72651e74fbd.bmp
I guess we ought to make the megatrons and the scarfaces a villans pack sense they were both the bad guys...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This will be one of the more limited colorways...Champs, HOH and urban independents only...

JM

^ good they can keep this is just a mess of a colorway

hope it goes MEGA death

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by BDiddy42

im all over these, and im calling them the megatrons... and hell yes im trying to make this a thing 
laugh.gif

2c9262141d299b56e5910aea910564efa8b44e96.bmp

fe916b4721b8e518ecbf6321ecdbe72651e74fbd.bmp
I guess we ought to make the megatrons and the scarfaces a villans pack sense they were both the bad guys...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This will be one of the more limited colorways...Champs, HOH and urban independents only...

JM
I'm down with this. Can't wait till the RD. It has a villain look to it which works for me 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by twilliams23

from footlocker australia today -

The Nike LeBron 9 officially realeases on Saturday and this Chinese 'Fire Lion' colourway is set to be one of the most sought after. The Lebron 9 is the first basketball shoe to combine Flywire and Hyperfuse technology for an extremely lightweight yet supportive ride and will catch attention on-court with the blue upper and sole, and the feature of a traditional Chinese lion illustration.

Please note that the release date will vary by location: $239.95

Saturday 01 October:

Swanston St, Chadstone, George St (big), Parramatta (big)

Thursday 06 October:

Murray St, Rundle Mall, Queen St

At $240. They can stay in china and australia
Yeah i don't know how $170 turns into $240 when the dollar is pretty much on par :-( but they even did this when releases were $145us and $150 us still $240...

Lol no orange or lime green on air bag

No dm or Hwc for you

And I was ready to make some HWCs, Dunkman, CTK. And SVSM

Originally Posted by XplosiveJeff

Originally Posted by BronLe

also they appear to come with some type of toy or some #*+

nike-lebron-9-china-general-release_03.jpg

Dope!

laugh.gif
 lmao
SICK AS HELL... THIS COLORWAY IS 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 .. AND YOURE STILL NOT GOIN TO GET ME TO GET THESE NIKE..

IS THERE A NAME/THEME FOR THESE, NOT LIKE A MADE UP NICKNAME BUT IS THERE A NAME OR JUST A COLOR SCHEME

Originally Posted by j o 19

Originally Posted by XplosiveJeff

Originally Posted by BronLe

also they appear to come with some type of toy or some #*+

nike-lebron-9-china-general-release_03.jpg

Dope!

laugh.gif
 lmao
SICK AS HELL... THIS COLORWAY IS 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 .. AND YOURE STILL NOT GOIN TO GET ME TO GET THESE NIKE..

IS THERE A NAME/THEME FOR THESE, NOT LIKE A MADE UP NICKNAME BUT IS THERE A NAME OR JUST A COLOR SCHEME

Neptune blues?

seriously i need confirmation if the chinas are coming to the US, please someone, I'm about to to drop on them now

Originally Posted by Gottips3

seriously i need confirmation if the chinas are coming to the US, please someone, I'm about to to drop on them now

Bro I already pulled the trigger days ago.
I don't think they releasing in the US.

If they do, just sell it to get your money back thats all.

One thing is sure... if I design my own iD I'm making the signature the same color as the tongue 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by southbeats

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

JM
I'm down with this. Can't wait till the RD. It has a villain look to it which works for me 
devil.gif

villian look? you mean feminem look... pink and purple? villian look? where they do that at? maybe in BRATZ world...

Back
Top Bottom