Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by rareair45

not really feeling the design on these. Most lebrons grow on me though.

After other people tell you they're ok to wear?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I'm sorry, none of those ID's are worth $206 + shipping. The only 'wow' colorway so far is the Chinas. Everything else looks very basic IMO.

This... Nothing pop's to me when it comes to the ID's

Got mine from footlocker australia today,quality is average a bit of the white fabric is sticking out and for $240 AUD its a bit disappointing...but overall
a nice colour way - seem to have 3 per size at my spot

Originally Posted by oscarb2311

So the chinas released in Australia also?

Really limited release.
In Perth only 1 store had them and they are all gone now haha - Nike only allocated them 2 pairs max per size.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by Jazza

Picked up my China's from Footlocker this morning - late release here in Perth Australia but the shop was limited in sizes bigtime - 2/3 pairs per size in the shipment. 

I was lucky enough to get a pair in my size thanks to a friend who works there
happy.gif

These things are amazing - feel really well built and really comfortable but also feel a lot more stable

6b336012636fa6f5d18e96959a4d0e72b2b2409d_r.jpg

Nice pickup mate. Whats retail price and how does that convert into u.s. dollars?

I have family out there.
$239.95 AUD - pretty expensive but that is the RRP - not sure if there are any left but you should definitely find out from your fam here down under
smile.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

I'm sorry, none of those ID's are worth $206 + shipping. The only 'wow' colorway so far is the Chinas. Everything else looks very basic IMO.

This... Nothing pop's to me when it comes to the ID's

Since these are priced over $175 they qualify for free shipping. And of course those sample ID's look bland. The best ID's are the ones that people create for themselves. Check the Kobe ID threads and you'll see what I mean. I know Never Wear Them (if he decides to ID a couple pairs) and myself will be cooking up some heat with lebron ID's.
wink.gif

ONENESS287 oneness:
october 15th at 12:01 am WE WILL HAVE THE KENTUCKY @KingJames LEBRON 9 #BBN #BIGBLUEMADNESS #LEBRON #NIKE @nikebasketball see you then !

http://twitter.com/#!/ONENESS287/status/121615236905177088

So umm, those cannons are being called the "Pre-Heat" / "South Beach" versions?

Via Sneakernews
but this year's Pre-Heat will be the 'Cannon' colorway, inspired by the Air Force Base where the Miami Heat have trained during the off-season. The Nike LeBron 9 'Pre-Heat' has already hit stores overseas, but will officially hit the states this Sunday, October 9th, at select retailers in Miami like MrRSports, and again on November 11th to wider audiences. Keep these dates circled on your calendar because they're about to drop soon, or cop a pair in advance from limitedshoes on eBay.
nike-lebron-9-pre-heat-06.jpg

Wow, seriously Nike? The Michelangelos? 
alien.gif

So umm, those cannons are being called the "Pre-Heat" / "South Beach" versions?

Via Sneakernews
but this year's Pre-Heat will be the 'Cannon' colorway, inspired by the Air Force Base where the Miami Heat have trained during the off-season. The Nike LeBron 9 'Pre-Heat' has already hit stores overseas, but will officially hit the states this Sunday, October 9th, at select retailers in Miami like MrRSports, and again on November 11th to wider audiences. Keep these dates circled on your calendar because they're about to drop soon, or cop a pair in advance from limitedshoes on eBay.
nike-lebron-9-pre-heat-06.jpg

Wow, seriously Nike? The Michelangelos? 
alien.gif

http://nikelebron.net/2011/09/30/nike_lebron_9_cannon_aka_preheat_finally_with_decent_photos/
YES, they are indeed Pre-Heats!

man those preheats suck. so far the only thing i like about the lebron 9 is the orange laces and the icey sole on the chinas. and the lows aswell. the lebron 9 low should have been the regular lebron 9

i dont get this boards infatuation with knicks colors. Lebron never went to the knicks like we all thought he would....so why are knicks colorways so coveted in this sig line?

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by cubanref

I will not be buying many pairs of shoes for the rest of the year(hopefully) but the Cannons are a must for me since I love the canes.. the shoe is nice
pimp.gif
The Cannons aren't a Miami Hurricane cw though, there's an official canes cw. Search around and you'll find a pic.
Yeah your right but these could still pass as a canes cw even if they are the "pre-heats"....the official canes cw isn't as nice as these imo

Originally Posted by NobleKane

man those preheats suck. so far the only thing i like about the lebron 9 is the orange laces and the icey sole on the chinas. and the lows aswell. the lebron 9 low should have been the regular lebron 9

i dont get this boards infatuation with knicks colors. Lebron never went to the knicks like we all thought he would....so why are knicks colorways so coveted in this sig line?
I don't agree with you much, but this #%%# right here is 100% the truth.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Knicks fans obviously...
preheats are nice imo... but dont have the 
eek.gif
eek.gif
 factor like last years

Originally Posted by twilliams23

Got mine from footlocker australia today,quality is average a bit of the white fabric is sticking out and for $240 AUD its a bit disappointing...
nike's quality is starting to suck too.  it's so disappointing to pay that much and get garbage quality.
30t6p3b.gif

Not sure if this has already been mentioned but the new logo has already been debuted on the Lebron 8 V2, as well the height of the tounge on the V2 is similar to the one on these Lebron 9's.  Anyhow as I stated before its crazy how everyone (and yes I will admit including me) has jumped on this China colorway, eventhough we have already seen long before the Lebron 9 pics surfaced on the Nike KD 4's.  Although I like the Cannon colorway, I still agree that it should NOT be called the South Beach, let that stay with the Lebron 8 classic.  Anyone have pics of Lebron maybe playing in the charity games with any of the Lebron 9 colorways?

Back
Top Bottom