Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

So I guess ya'll heard by now the KU cw will be releasing
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Originally Posted by j o 19

LEBRON DENIM

O Ooooooo Ok. So I'll take another crack at this. Who manufactured these jeans?
they look like Girbaud Jeans
Yep.............................................Girbaud Jeans...Isa make sures I gets 2 purr dat got dem lil straps on erm and errthang. You figgadeal me?

the Cannons were posted on yahoo and people commenting were like "170 for something that was $10 to make"
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

sometimes i wish nike didnt get all advanced with their materials..yeah it might be better for performance but makes the shoe less casual..IMO
lebron 8 v1 were perfect..they were suede/leather and still had some newer technology..not to mention most comfortable shoes ive ever had

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Sneakernews is saying China "are about to hit the states as well", anyone know anything else about it? I feel like they would release it here but on a Super QS status, like five pairs for some key states.
I wouldn't believe a damn thing Sneakernews says though. They've already messed up the release info for the Chinas a couple of times before, so I wouldn't put too much stock in what they say. 

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

O Ooooooo Ok. So I'll take another crack at this. Who manufactured these jeans?
they look like Girbaud Jeans
Yep.............................................Girbaud Jeans...Isa make sures I gets 2 purr dat got dem lil straps on erm and errthang. You figgadeal me?
   Those are Jean Shop denim more than likely they are the Rocker fit due to the tapered bottom. . I can tell by the orange selvage stitching on the bottom. You can order them off Tobi.com or Revolveclothing.com. I would recommend sizing down because they are vanity sized and they will stretch due to them being raw denim. They also go for about $200

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Sneakernews is saying China "are about to hit the states as well", anyone know anything else about it? I feel like they would release it here but on a Super QS status, like five pairs for some key states.
I wouldn't believe a damn thing Sneakernews says though. They've already messed up the release info for the Chinas a couple of times before, so I wouldn't put too much stock in what they say. 
Haha Yeah, that's why i was asking if anyone heard anything else. I found it interesting JP said getting if you can right now, kinda has a double meaning to me. Seems nike isn't to concerned with the reselling game as we would have believed.  
-Over Due Props Wayne141, always answering my questions in this thread. Appreciate that  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Haha Yeah, that's why i was asking if anyone heard anything else. I found it interesting JP said getting if you can right now, kinda has a double meaning to me. Seems nike isn't to concerned with the reselling game as we would have believed.  
-Over Due Props Wayne141, always answering my questions in this thread. Appreciate that  
pimp.gif
All good man, just helping out when I can

the LBJ 9's dropped over the weekend here in Australia....

i really liked the shoe/CW from promo pics, but when it was time to try a pair , i was dissapointed with how the show looked on me .

they are super light and very comfy compared to the LBJ 8 V2's . I have both the sprites and entourages, but these feel even lighter and comfy !

they are selling for $239 (tax included) here in Australia .. most likely i wont be buying them, as i already have 2 "blue" lebron shoes
tongue.gif

MIAMI -- A design for LeBron James' latest signature sneaker was inspired by the U.S. Air Force.

Nike calls it "The Cannon" edition of the LeBron 9. The military-green theme is a nod to the Miami Heat having their first training camp since James joined the team last season at Hurlburt Field and Eglin Air Force Base.

Those installations in Florida's Panhandle hosted the Heat for about a week, and players interacted with military personnel during that camp.

Nike says that edition of the shoe will be released first in South Florida starting at midnight Sunday "as a sign of appreciation and respect for LeBron's South Florida fans and community."

The sneakers carry a retail price of $170.

Sorry, if posted already.  Decent read
nerd.gif

chinas released here in the Philippines...its like a semi GR or a QS maybe...

lebron9.jpg

lebron9a.jpg

lebron9b.jpg

lebron9c.jpg

lebron9d.jpg

lebron9e.jpg

lebron9f.jpg

great details on this shoe...ill see if what other colorways would be nice to wear....UK one is on my radar
smile.gif
canons are ok.

Back
Top Bottom