Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I wanna see some pictures of the Elite. I don't want to OD on the regular versions then not have enough cash for the Elites.
I feel ya, but $250...damn...lol. I can see myself picking up no Elites or at most probably just 1 pair with that price unless I sell something for some extra cash. Guess we'll have to see them first.

I just got the back order email from eastbay on my order. I guess I'll be waiting 2 weeks before they arrive. If I ask for a refund, it'll take them 2 weeks to process the refund. Damn, I should have just ordered from Nike.

Don't worry guys, they'll ship it out on Monday. It said it's back-ordered until 10/15 and it's the weekend they don't ship it until next business day.

I am actually praying that the info dude dropped back saying the Chinas release Nov 11 is wrong.
I love the cannons and the chinas but I can not do both the same day =[

I got the backorder email as well from Eastbay for the Kentuckys. I just ordered another pair off NDC just in case.

I'm forcing myself to like these shoes. Out of the all the CWs shown, the Chinas are the only ones that I would actually wear.

i got my backorder email too..... but i dont think im too worry about them getting to me on time.  Eastbay Rep!

and why would you force yourself to like these?

I'm glad I copped these at midnight at NikeStore "Kentucky" I got a pair of the Cannon's also in the Miami release. Those shoes are really hot in person.

I've been through this before with Eastbay and their backorder email. Most of my purchases shipped out on Monday or at the latest on Tuesday.

All this is good to hear, I have never ordered from eastbay when it comes to an item being on back order. I also pulled the trigger on the black and red colorway from deadstockshoes. I'm hoping they get their shipment soon.

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

I've been through this before with Eastbay and their backorder email. Most of my purchases shipped out on Monday or at the latest on Tuesday.

i never got a backorder email...ordered right at midnight from eastbay.

I think they are gonna drop every colorway that we wanted on the VII and VIII on this model... which sucks cause this isnt the most appealing model of the three

The university pak is great. Everyone gets a chance to grab their fav

Still think they should have a school logo somewhere on the shoe, the Kobe's hv them

The cannons are little weird, I think most of us will need to see the colorways in person to see its true potential. Forexample, the UKs looked like a plain royal blue shoe. But when I saw them upclose (and eventually blowing my wallet) they remind me of some pennys with that neon royal color...

They don't have to be "Kentucky". That's what I like about them too, it works with a lot of teams. That's why there shouldn't be a "UK" logo on it. You should put on red laces.

I needed those cannons like yesterday 
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom