Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

DANG
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
! Nice Lebron 9's up there! Hope I can get the cannons! And people who are saying that the kobe 7's look much better than the Lebron 9's are crazy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EMM23

DANG
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
! Nice Lebron 9's up there! Hope I can get the cannons! And people who are saying that the kobe 7's look much better than the Lebron 9's are crazy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yea, idk why people say that either...
I might end up pulling the trigger on the Pink/Black 9s JUST. CUZ =/ 

Debatin on whether I should pull the trigger on these cannons...$30 over retail to have em early...Worth it????

^^^ If you really want it then why not bro. Cannons is a must have colorway for me though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^Yeah you right...Copped...Ah well...Really wanted em andddd...Cannons Over Chinas..Thats just me tho

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Just stumbled unto this pic
13ylcox.jpg

LOVE THIS! Makes me want a 2nd pair of Chinas!

man debating if I want the cannons or not. Still on the fence about the CW.

Definitely coppin the Miami Nights.

Originally Posted by aceboogie113

Can any1 tell me if the Miami Nights will be a GR??
Champs, HOH and select urban accounts...

Champs will be the lead account with this colorway...

JM

i need another pair of chinas myself my size 11.5 killed my feet the other night. 12 would be perfect
frown.gif

Originally Posted by tuxedo1208

Just pulled the trigger on Sneaker St. That was not in my budget. Thanks a lot guys 
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Did you get the 11.5? I was thinking about it, but didn't pull the trigger haha. I lost out cause they gone now.

Those chinas are too raw!! I still think I'm only getting the UMs and the cannons. These lebrons really turned out ill. I wasn't feeling them at first, but they are nice.

Back
Top Bottom