Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

Can someone post a pic of these sample 7's yall metro talking about please, I've never seen them although I do own the retail versions, I would love to see the prototypes.

And I do think that I will cop the christmas' this year. (
30t6p3b.gif
at me missing out lsat year). I think they would be a can't miss with speckles on the sole. Maybe some green ones or white

nike-air-max-lebron-7-pe-big-apple-1-01-570x427.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Wow those are amazing. I love the color blocking and the speckle on the swoosh and shoestrings. Great execution, I wish these would have released instead but oh well. Maybe I'll luck up on a sample one day

Maybe they will add some speckles to the Christmas before they release.  They're on the Chinas and the Cannons. 

But, Nike isn't necessarily known for being logical.  For example, the Christmas 7 release.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by rubynator

Which has more value Cannons or Miami Nights?

Whichever one you LIKE more, shouldn't matter about the value
30t6p3b.gif
Exactly.
and these bishes are Heavenly.. altho I like the one's I have.. without the Black Midsole made them just that much better

nike-air-max-lebron-7-pe-big-apple-1-01-570x427.jpg

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by rubynator

Which has more value Cannons or Miami Nights?

30t6p3b.gif
Exactly.
and these bishes are Heavenly.. altho I like the one's I have.. without the Black Midsole made them just that much better

Yep.  Actually, the black on the 8's made no sense to me as far as the Christmas theme, although it was dope.  I guess its more of a Heat colorway, with Christmas accents.

Without the black, it truly looks like a Christmas shoe.   All the 9's are missing is a few speckles.

They gotta drop those VII's.
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Exactly.

Yep.  Actually, the black on the 8's made no sense to me as far as the Christmas theme, although it was dope.  I guess its more of a Heat colorway, with Christmas accents.

Without the black, it truly looks like a Christmas shoe.   All the 9's are missing is a few speckles.

30t6p3b.gif
I thought the black midsole with the white speckles worked really well with the Xmas theme cuz it was sorta like snow against a night backdrop. Just my opinion though 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Exactly.

30t6p3b.gif
I thought the black midsole with the white speckles worked really well with the Xmas theme cuz it was sorta like snow against a night backdrop. Just my opinion though 
laugh.gif

Don't get me wrong, they came out great...+$*!, classic.  Wish I could've doubled up.  Just my intial thought upon first view, that the black must have been for the heat and not Christmas.  It's also something I don't feel needs to be repeated.  I would prefer the sample 7 to be the inspiration instead of the 8.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Don't get me wrong, they came out great...+$*!, classic.  Wish I could've doubled up.  Just my intial thought upon first view, that the black must have been for the heat and not Christmas.  It's also something I don't feel needs to be repeated.  I would prefer the sample 7 to be the inspiration instead of the 8.
Oh I get your point man, and I totally agree with you about it being a good thing the 9s are a little different. Can't do the same thing year after year. My point was more about the black midsole on the 8s not working with the Xmas theme, but it's all just opinion at the end of the day.

I wonder if the Xmas come with another pair of laces. I don't see why not since it seems as if all of the other releases are getting a second pair of laces.

Back
Top Bottom