Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Lady on eastbay said wow, we have to do this quick so you don't lose your size! No problem, let her do her work, got them for $145 with gold club shipping. Saved me $40 from using NDC. Thanks witness!

Eastbay as of 10 mins ago was SOLD OUT of 9-12. I ordered online and got the "24hr" message, was kind of clueless to the situation, and called Eastbay.  I lucked out HIGHLY.   I called Eastbay and the customer service rep said a sz 9.5 order canx'd while I was talking to him and I swooped in and took it.

If you don't have anything confirmed, hit up NDC.  You will pay full retail, but you will get your kicks. 

Good luck to y'all on the hunt. People were saying these were going to sit and obviously that was grossly incorrect.

Received confirmation emails from both Eastbay and NDC stating both orders will ship out tomorrow.

Looks like no problems with the Eastbay coupon for me.

Guess I can cancel my NDC order in the morning.

Originally Posted by outkast9984

got them quickly but forgot to use the code on these...damn...
I did the same thing and then called eastbay back. The helpful lady on the phone told me that it said excluded on her system but since it didn't online she would honor it and adjusted my total. Copped the wht and reds after I got the $150 price.....

had to settle for a 12.5... wanted a 12 but since some say they are a bit snug, I wont complain.... congrats to those who copped online tonight and good luck to those who will be shopping out there tomorrow

copped with 15%, props to the dude that came up with it!

couldn't pass $149 on these!

Originally Posted by shuhbonkboo

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

How yall getting em for less than 152? Wasn't shipping like 8 bucks...

Gold members?

I am. Free shipping and no tax for Texas...and that 15% off ended up making this a great deal.

Those in Cali, how much did Eastbay charge you sales tax? They charges 6.16%, not complaining at all since they use to not charge us tax.

Originally Posted by Westcoast Balla

i know this has probably been asked a million times but do these run small like the 8s? i had to go half a sz up on those

Yes they do

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Those in Cali, how much did Eastbay charge you sales tax? They charges 6.16%, not complaining at all since they use to not charge us tax.

Yeah I know. I was wondering if that was the WI state tax or how they got that number at all. And yeah it's under 152 for me with the gold club membership.

My total was a tad under 155 with gold club. *scratches head* oh well at least I got it with discount.

Been anxious to hoop in mine since I got them last week. 
k4i5o2.jpg

if6hw6.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

everybody worried about the 24 hr message from eastbay stop worrying, you will get your kicks. when is the last time eastbay over sold their stock, NEVER! 99.9% of eastbay orders that receive order confirmation will be fulfilled, this is eastbay your dealing with, not finishline. im not a rep for eastbay i just know for a fact that eastbay always comes through, even the orders that are back-ordered. eastbay only sells what they have in stock. and if you waited to long and missed out online, the miami nights will be at plenty of retailers, even champs sports will have them.

NorCal here. $10.47 = 6.16%

Originally Posted by shuhbonkboo

NorCal here. $10.47 = 6.16%

last time I checked tax is 8.25 if its 6.16 I don't mind at all

Copped all the Lebron 9s I like. Newly moved from Norway to Shanghai, China, so kinda had to start a new little collection over here 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom