Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

congrats to people who like and copped them
if you dont mind, plz show miami night with black laces , come extra?

thanks

Congrats to everyone that was able to order their pairs!

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

so Eastbay Rep Ray, any chance that there's a restock for Miami Nights sizes 9-12? need these but NDC price is an extra 25 i don't want to spend
We are not expecting to receive anymore shipments in for this colorway besides the size 13.5 that we did not receive with our last shipment. 

Originally Posted by weapon

To the folks who copped on Eastbay, did you receive a confirmation or the message saying it would take 24 hrs to process?

I got the 24 hr process msg. Just looking for a heads up...
Originally Posted by runzombierun

Yeah i got the 24hr process notice from Eastbay. Hopefully all is well since it let me use a promo code
Originally Posted by navychucks

Recieved confirmation for my order through eastbay but I contacted eastbay rep today and they said it looks like they will get cancelled?
how can they cancel an order that was confirmed?
Originally Posted by cjbruns1974

damnit...eastbay cancelled my order. i knew it!

so i copped the mn before the discount and then copped again right away with discount. i recieved conformation for my first order without discount. should i call eastbay to cancel my first even tho i do not have conformation with my discounted order?
sorry if confusing!
You guys should send us a private message with your customer/order numbers so we can look over your orders and assist you with them.

Originally Posted by theotherjd

Seeing as I wanted to get stuff off Swoosh anyway, I'd only save like $15 if I cancelled my NDC order and placed a new one through Eastbay. Add in the fact that the coupon might not go through, the shoes might be backordered, etc I think I'm just going to eat the price difference. Plus, Nike is so much nicer to deal with directly than Eastbay (No offense, Rep lol)
No offense taken. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

so, are production numbers down from the 7 and 6, more like the 8? im surprised that the MN sold out in certain sizes - i mean, im glad i got a pair and i really like the CW, but still but i didnt think itd have that mass appeal.

with the 8 it kinda seems like they under-produced a lot of the colorways so not to get stuck with product - anyone got any real info?

eastbay rep - whats up with units received/sold the past couple years? got some graphs for me? ha.
Unfortunately, we can not give out any numbers, sorry. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Ordered from eastbay and the lady on the phone was saying they barely had any left because for some reason they went on sale last night at midnight. She said it was a computer error that allowed them to be ordered online all day. Thought that was weird. I looked plenty times today and always saw a timer. Oh well she still said I should be good. Good luck
After looking into this, I found out that the shoes did become available for sale early, but only over the phone and not until late yesterday evening (11/03/11).  Only a little over a dozen pairs were sold early, so there still was a lot left for the launch.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by JRShoeCollector

so i copped the mn before the discount and then copped again right away with discount. i recieved conformation for my first order without discount. should i call eastbay to cancel my first even tho i do not have conformation with my discounted order?
sorry if confusing!
According to the 2 reps I talked to if you have your confirmation number you can call and apply it to the order, so I'd try that first, if that doesnt work then jus wait to you get the 2nd pair confirmed then cancel, your dont wanna to miss out, the team that pushes the order through manually will be there in the morning.
Do you know what time?............ where is the EastbayRep??   RAY??!!.....lol
We normally get to most of the manual orders (g-orders) when they come in the night of the launch.  Best to send us a private message with your customer/order information so we can look into your order.

EastbayRep - Ray

Ntla has the miami nights sitting. I saw one person buy em. I hate the nines but these look good. They said the phones were ringing off the hook for Vegas orders

I like some of the colorways, but not enough to cop at retail. I will be waiting for the Elites and perhaps the lows.

I gotta say im pretty impressed with the releases so far. There has been enough to go around. and everything has been pretty easy to find.

Originally Posted by 99NikesAllDay

Originally Posted by The1Prophecy

Anyone know how to spot fake chinas or fake lebrons in general....there's a pair on eBay but I'm suspect

Good?

I'm not sure what u mean good?....there a good deal 200 shipped but I dunno how to tell if there real or not

Went to my local Champs today, didnt plan on buying any lebron 9s this year, but couldnt resist, THIS colorway (pink,purple,black,silver) set this shoe apart from any other lebron, this shoe screams villian to me, perfect for lebron.

i just wanted to come in here to say....

i don't fool with lebron OR his weak shoes. i have yet to see a lebron shoe with any real amount of casual appeal. imo, these are for hooping purposes only.

ok, that's all...

*leaves thread*

easy cop at Nike Town Santa Monica. They are sitting. Store was open for 2 hours and I was only the 3rd person to cop a pair.

Love these. Can't wait for the Cannons and Hurricanes.

33ah47s.jpg

Tinypic wont let me upload it vertically for some reason.

Cannons came in today. #feelsGoodMan. Thanks to sneaker.st and sdub!

You def dont need to go a size down. They fit perfectly. 

I keep flip flopping on those Miami Nights. I didnt go and check them out today. Prob will regret it later on.

Dope pics iHustle! Love how you did those laces...Currently waiting on my package from sneaker.st to arrive today too!

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i just wanted to come in here to say....

i don't fool with lebron OR his weak shoes. i have yet to see a lebron shoe with any real amount of casual appeal. imo, these are for hooping purposes only.

ok, that's all...

*leaves thread*
Irrelevant post was irrelevant 

Back
Top Bottom