Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I doubt if the Miami's will still be sitting on shelves at the end of the week.Much hotter cw than the osu in mu opinion and think many would agree

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by DRose22

What do you guys think my buddy is trying to trade me a pair of miami night & cannons for CDP BRED 11's (my second pair)?

id keep the jordans and just buy the lebrons, much easier to get ahold of than the cdp 11s
Thats what I'm thinking LB 9's havent been too hard to get around, but i'm not sure how the cannons will be...thanks for input 

UM's definitely have more appeal to them than the OSU's but still don't think they will sell out, but then again who knows

wow ndc had no sz 13.5 either. WHY WOULD THEY MAKE A SHOE THAT RUNS SMALL AND THEN NOT MAKE ANY HALF SIZES ABOVE 11.5?? im about to say forget it with the lebron 9's. i have 2 pairs at home which are 13 and dont fit me and now i cant even buy 13.5 in the UM's???? what is the purpose of all this? i refuse to cop a 14.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by kobejames21

what is the market price for lebron 9 china ?

Mid 200's to 300 tops
I'd say it depends on the size. I know for 10s, and maybe the more popular sizes, the price has slowly crawled up recently to high 200s to low 300s. I'm going off of eBay though.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Mid 200's to 300 tops
I'd say it depends on the size. I know for 10s, and maybe the more popular sizes, the price has slowly crawled up recently to high 200s to low 300s. I'm going off of eBay though.

When it comes to size 12+ ur lucky to even find a pair for sale

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Mid 200's to 300 tops

When it comes to size 12+ ur lucky to even find a pair for sale

Cannons came in from citysole... These are so much nicer in person. Ill post pics later. I thought it was black but seems to be a greenish deep navy color. It looks black unless you look closely under high light. What's the availability on these? Id like to double up.

^^^ I doubt it. If they didn't carry a 13.5 on NDC, then there's a 99% chance they never came in that size.

Originally Posted by fatboicrack

Anyone else cop the u from eastbay and still not have confirmation?
No email for me yet. I really need to start taking the rep's advice and write down that confirmation#.
I always think it'll be fine to just wait for the email.........but you never know.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Passing on miami's. Maybe I'll double up on cannons.

I ended up buying my second pair of cannons with the money I set aside for the Miamis.  And I would do it again.

Miamis are dope and I'll cop eventually, but the cannons are something else. 

I'm already feeling the 9's grip on my wallet.  Too early in the game for that, but I ain't complaining.  Love having options.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by smzsmz

wow ndc had no sz 13.5 either. WHY WOULD THEY MAKE A SHOE THAT RUNS SMALL AND THEN NOT MAKE ANY HALF SIZES ABOVE 11.5?? im about to say forget it with the lebron 9's. i have 2 pairs at home which are 13 and dont fit me and now i cant even buy 13.5 in the UM's???? what is the purpose of all this? i refuse to cop a 14.

Ima size 12.5-13 and I tried and 14s....THEY FELT GREAT!
Trust me dude....do it....They will fit and feel wonderful.

Dont let your big foot pride get in the way

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Ima size 12.5-13 and I tried and 14s....THEY FELT GREAT!
Trust me dude....do it....They will fit and feel wonderful.

Dont let your big foot pride get in the way
damn....... this means a lot.

thanks for the input, man. aside from being way too big for my sz 13 foot, i'm afraid they will LOOK like 14's too... what do you think?

i read somewhere that they designed this shoe with the big footed in mind. something about how most jordans look better on smaller feet and they tried to design these so that wouldn't happen with the 9's.

i think im going to send back my home's to eastbay for exchange to a 13.5 and stick with that... and for any colorways that dont have 13.5, ill grab the 14. i'm going to champs tomorrow to do the sizing test. hopefully they have the UM's in stock. (it looks like there not *flying*)

also thinking about waiting for the coupon restriction to lift and i read something a few pages back about a ftl sale... but im not sure of taking the chance of these still being around. also kinda regret grabbing the scarface/home's too early as well... not sure if i should return to eastbay for the sz exchange or the gift card and wait til a sale?? opinions? thanks again.
nerd.gif

Horrible! . . . I just can't seem to pull the trigger on Lebron 9s. I have not yet liked ANY colorways and I thought that the UM colorway would pull me but after doing searching for all the images I could find, the Lebron 9 is just horrible.

I hope most of y'alll coppin' are ballin' in these, it is just not that nice of a shoe to wear.

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

Horrible! . . . I just can't seem to pull the trigger on Lebron 9s. I have not yet liked ANY colorways and I thought that the UM colorway would pull me but after doing searching for all the images I could find, the Lebron 9 is just horrible.

I hope most of y'alll coppin' are ballin' in these, it is just not that nice of a shoe to wear.
Originally Posted by paikmanTM

pcannon.jpg

a5c94d80bc8990bfc077b03499654a85.gif

hey guys I been away from the forum for a minute so pardon me for bringing it up but will the Cannon's be difficult to get online? whats the projected hype?

Back
Top Bottom