Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by rhester

Originally Posted by denniscu

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Man that is a hard choice, I'd probably go with the red carpets though
yeah really a hard choice...I just feel that the VIIs are the best out of the lebron line...
what do you guys think?
Yeah I'd get the Red Carpets.
Agreed. I have both and the Red Carpets are a lil more 
pimp.gif
 and barely seen on the sneaker scene..

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by thapointguy

if the cannons weren't everywhere then I don't know how this site got a restock on them. And who has heard of this place....Nike heard the plead that some places don't get this and that, they listened.
http://www.shopmyoslife.com/product/nike-lebron-9-cannon
thats cool and all but im still mad about the fact they made these run small. so basically everyone has to go up a size. screwing inventory up majorly! sz 13 is always a rare size. usually only 2-3 sz 13's per spot... but sz 12 is more abundant. now all the sz 12 people have to get the sz 13 and will be left assed out because there wont be enough... and in the situation of my case, i need a sz 14 since i wear 13 but they are nearly impossible to find. thank god i found a mom and pops with sz 14.... just looking at that site gets me mad because it stops at sz 13 and im imaging all the sz 13 peeps who are getting screwed!
mad.gif
nike and its old tricks. smh
So true, I wear a size 12 but the 13s are a lil too big, so I have to get a 12.5. But they only sell 12.5 on eastbay and NDC, but the stores don't carry half sizes past 11.5

Man I got Cannons in my usuall size 10 and they are too small! The headache begins. Now I have to sell mine and find a 10.5.

I hate when you have to get different sizes of the same shoe.

who ever has a swoosh account you better act fast i just bought the hurricanes for $111.83 with free shipping ..glad i passed on release date ..now on to the freegums

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by thapointguy

you have a gripe that I don't have an explanation for. I'm sure Nike is taking notes with all of this.

actually I do, they started to make size 7 as men's size right? Maybe that has to do with the size discrepancy.
I was saying earlier in this thread that I think part of it also has to do with that hard hyperfuse toe. It has less "give" than leather or any other material, which I think also gives the impression that the shoes feel smaller. Petrie said he and Lebron both wear true to size with the 9s, so *shrugs* lol

I went true to size as well *shrugs x3*

Originally Posted by XplosiveJeff

guys, I need help deciding, should I go for the cannons or the VII Red Carpets??

Coming from a guy that loves the RC's, if you are getting a pair to wear casually, go wit the RC's. To ball, the cannons. Cannons can be bought easily in the near future. The RC's are pretty hard to get now. This should help you make your decision. 
Thanks sir! I think I know what Im donna do now...
happy.gif

I was thinking to myself as I looked at my Cannon's. If you switched the air max bag with a visible zoom bag. And pictured the Black/Red color way, they could pass as some Zoom Vicks.
Just a random thought.

Originally Posted by VicRain24

Originally Posted by rhester

yeah really a hard choice...I just feel that the VIIs are the best out of the lebron line...
what do you guys think?
Yeah I'd get the Red Carpets.
Agreed. I have both and the Red Carpets are a lil more 
pimp.gif
 and barely seen on the sneaker scene..
Red Carpets it is!!! Thanks!

I'm really considering getting the UK and UM Lebron's. Trying to resist the urge but the colors on both sneakers are amazing.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Man that is a hard choice, I'd probably go with the red carpets though
what do you guys think?
I own both..but I would easily pick the Red Carpets over the Cannons
EASILY.
Those were my first Lebrons actually, the pair that got me away from buying more Jordans finally, passed on getting the white/red 12 retro for them and I would pass on most other 7s/8s/9s for them too, they are that nice to me.

The cannons are cool but just not touching the Red Carpets

Went to a mall around my way and they had every pair of 9s aside from Miami Nights and Cannons. Got my cannons early but I was looking to double up.
Hurricanes really don't look like anything special. UK's were the one's to catch my eye though, they're a sleeper! Oh fsr btw!

Back
Top Bottom