Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Nicekicks posted the release date and price, of the tune of just $250
eek.gif
If so pass, rather ID a pair.

Nike via twitter #ReleaseUpdate The @nikebasketball LeBron 9 "China" will release on 12/17 at Midnight EST on NikeStore. Who's copping?

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

ALREADY HAVE BEGUN PLOTTING COPPING THE CHINAS. HOPEFULLY THEY RELEASE IN THE AKRON/CLEVELAND AREA. IF HOH, NIKETOWN ONLY RELEASE THEN COLUMBUS WILL GET HIT UP WITH THE QUICKNESS.

Good luck with hoh Columbus and if there $250 elites I'll pass on chinas I lost my connect and missed on cannons they had 20 pair total dudes slept at Easton overnight so if chinas are limited only dudes with connects will have pairs waiting had to call in a favor for cannons THANKS BIG HOMIE
http://s868.photobucket.com/albums/ab241/domands2k4/?action=view&current=43f83b60.jpg

TRUST ME IF THEY RELEASE AT HOUSE OF HOOPS COLUMBUS. I WILL WALK AWAY FROM THERE WITH 2 PAIRS.   

Sure this thread is full of sizing questions but I need help. If I'm TTS 9 in the Lebron 8 V2 lows, what size should I get for the Lebron 9's?

Originally Posted by dgoins1

ALREADY HAVE BEGUN PLOTTING COPPING THE CHINAS. HOPEFULLY THEY RELEASE IN THE AKRON/CLEVELAND AREA. IF HOH, NIKETOWN ONLY RELEASE THEN COLUMBUS WILL GET HIT UP WITH THE QUICKNESS.

Good luck with hoh Columbus and if there $250 elites I'll pass on chinas I lost my connect and missed on cannons they had 20 pair total dudes slept at Easton overnight so if chinas are limited only dudes with connects will have pairs waiting had to call in a favor for cannons THANKS BIG HOMIE
http://s868.photobucket.com/albums/ab241/domands2k4/?action=view&current=43f83b60.jpg

TRUST ME IF THEY RELEASE AT HOUSE OF HOOPS COLUMBUS. I WILL WALK AWAY FROM THERE WITH 2 PAIRS.   

Could you possibly be my new connect lmao ifNdc is getting them I'm sure hoh is

Originally Posted by wrxtreme

Sure this thread is full of sizing questions but I need help. If I'm TTS 9 in the Lebron 8 V2 lows, what size should I get for the Lebron 9's?

Go .5 size up. But I suggest trying them on first.

Originally Posted by raptors29

NDC will have the Chinas but Eastbay won't
30t6p3b.gif
At least that's what they're saying via Twitter...

eastbay is so unreliable anyway.  lets hope everything goes smooth on NDC and we can all cop

wow this release really came from left field was hoping to cop the free gums but now these
come in the picture, im for sure getting a pair a chinas. guess the freegums are a maybe on my list now
still waiting on those kobe 7 xmas colorway. nike basketball is coming out with way too much heat this dec.

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

Originally Posted by smzsmz

some more Nike Quality gripes.....

after only 2 wears!
x2_9aab492

x2_9aab57b

someone tell me how you can buy some OG jordans or something from late 80's - early 90's and STILL have the logo on the insole but i wear some $185 lebrons in 2011 TWICE and they fall off like cheap iron on decals???
devil.gif
tell me about it what BS quality we deal with for such high end priced sneakers these dayz.......i had posted sumthin about this wayyyyyyyyyyyyy back in the thread, back when the chinas released and i got mine after only a fews hours of wearin just casually mine started pealin!!!!
mad.gif
........after i posted only 1 other person really seemed 2 care about this so i was like 
ohwell.gif
 guess alot of ppl dont seem 2 care too much.......nike will just keep on making this cheap quality and gettin deep in our pockets

Yeah they shouldve stayed with the sewn in logo on the sockliner. That was one of the high quality things I appreciated about the Lebron line

Back
Top Bottom