Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

where do you guys get the link for the releases? I tried putting the style # right at 12 and nothing came up, same when I searched "lebron 9"

Originally Posted by casper90403

^i'm not even thinking about attempting to cop the concords next week. Threw in the towel before it even starts

try your luck at the nbastore I'm sure they'll have them.

freegums definitely next. Might just cop for $250 right now, like I did with the China's, and avoid all this mess.

was about to cop the china's because they kept growing and growing on me, but I just got some kbvi oc's for retail + shipping so i had to back off, hope i don't regret it.

Was able to copp from NDC and got my email confirmation
pimp.gif
. Even though I received the confirmation and it was debited from my banking account already, is it likely that my order could be canceled?

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Was able to copp from NDC and got me email confirmation
pimp.gif
. Even though I received the confirmation and it was already debited from my banking account, is it likely that my order could be canceled?

extremely unlikely. you should be good. congrats

Originally Posted by CAnthony15

What stores in mass or Rhode island will carry these besides Niketown and house of hoops? Anyone know?

don't think anywhere else will have them. theres about 25 ppl outside NT already, and since they didn't even get 25 pairs of cannons I doubt they have enough chinas to go around

Originally Posted by krider31

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Originally Posted by zeke78MX

Im feeling the 2009 vibe....

When you get an order number starting with G[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)] [/color]is because their site crashed but they accepted the payment right?? And it is going to be canceled in a few days.... right??
ohwell.gif

Damn mine starts with a G.
frown.gif

mine does too... smhhhh   
frown.gif
There you have your "South Beach" 9's.....

So, since no confirmation email came in I decided to got to a reliable site that have them for 249 plus shipping - I was to pay 217, so some additional bucks doesnt matter that much-...

did Eastbay even sell out yet? sounds like only a few people have been able to get through. I'm on hold with them now

First up, wanna say congrats to everyone who was able to cop (now and in the morning)

For those of you that didn't, keep checking as there will probably be restocks (there has been on every pair thus far), no need to panic just yet

Originally Posted by jeff3424

did Eastbay even sell out yet? sounds like only a few people have been able to get through. I'm on hold with them now
I am on hold too. Been on hold for the last 33 minutes.
mad.gif

Just imagine next Thursday Night and the Concord release...
sick.gif

Jz ordered off eastbay n waited 56 mins on the gold club line n they still have them in a size 13, guys be patient,, thanks GOD i did!!!!!

Anybody in line at the HoH in PG? I'm thinking about trying my luck out there but if anybody could let me know what the lines like would be very helpful.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

was about to cop the china's because they kept growing and growing on me, but I just got some kbvi oc's for retail + shipping so i had to back off, hope i don't regret it.

Size 13? From @$@#+$@*%!@++ last Saturday? Dude was selling them cheap to get money for Space Jams?Yuck Fou man. Beat me by a couple of minutes with payment :/

Back
Top Bottom