Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I still believe Petrie though that his personal favorite of the ix hasnt come out yet (dunkman if black based??), even though ik they'll tell us that the best is coming out still even if it really wasn't

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Those Xmas joints aren't doing anything for me.

Agreed. Not knocking them because I do think the shade of red has a nice pop to it. But last year's look much better w/the speckled black midsole worked in and a more subtle (but still rich) shade of red.

iam glad ebay prices on the chinas went down a bit since it release, for someone who missed out like me its really a good sign
grin.gif
 i guess resellers found out not alot of people are willing to spend on this specially that the concords are due to release in a few days and the xmas joints right after
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

is there any info on the xmas lebrons?

They release on Dec 25. ndc for now.
Although I did ask the Nikestore on twitter if they will release to retail stores, they stated yes, but to which stores is not known.

Does anyone know the number or where to call to have them look up a size for u to try and order that way? I called customer service but I don't think the girl knew what she was doing. Any input is appreciated

called a bunch of places this morning and can't find another sz.14 anywhere...

found a few size 9's and 8.5's, but no big sizes at all

yeah for those customs look dope, he did a great job that +#%+ aint easy

cee them pics are crazy.. love the leather on the big toe.. that sole looks like its dripping.. dam the 8v2 xmas would of been that much better with a clear sole...

Christmas came early... Present from the gf
smokin.gif

c64368506a6ac861c51f7f6748a4b91c607e938b_r.jpg

I couldn't find a pair for the life of me and she ends up copping a pair out of nowhere, go figure, just like my Kobe Chaos' haha

Back
Top Bottom