Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by erby13

so is the x-mas release different day from last year?
i remember they came out the 26th not the 25th
It will be on the 25th for online stores, Most actual stores are closed on the 25th so it will be the 26th (check the store though)

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Anyone know if the Christmas 9s will be discounted on swoosh?

No they won't be
because of post like this and that thread about returning items from them.  This is the reason they've discontinued discounting anything cold.

Nters can $+*! up a wet dream I tell you.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

No they won't be
because of post like this and that thread about returning items from them.  This is the reason they've discontinued discounting anything cold.

30t6p3b.gif
The Cheetah Kobes will be so im thinking the Christmas 9's will

The point I was making is that people need to stop speaking on it. You don't have to broadcast if you got off or someone put you on.

Just Be Cool, live and let live. Speaking on it has only led to every cold bron being sold at market place value %!@+%+% it up for others.

People just need to learn how to shut up sometimes
30t6p3b.gif

No they won't be

30t6p3b.gif
grin.gif
Calm down bruh, save your anger for the NBA season.  I'm sorry for blowing up your spot, but my priorities aren't really with being able to get discounts and all that so I posted that out of ignorance.  Didn't know how much a discount means to some of you.  Anyway carry on.

The point I was making is that people need to stop speaking on it. You don't have to broadcast if you got off or someone put you on.

Just Be Cool, live and let live. Speaking on it has only led to every cold bron being sold at market place value %!@+%+% it up for others.

30t6p3b.gif

I feel you homie
Yo how does Lebron 9's fit anyway? I havent bought a pair yet and might cop the freegums. Im a 11.5. Should I go with my true size?

30t6p3b.gif

Calm down I have a legit swoosh thru my family member and I'm sure Nike executives aren't sitting around readings posts and debating placing sneakers on discount. Thanks for the info I asked because the Kobe's would be and I wondered would these be. Sometimes it's better to just answer the question and keep it pushing

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

No they won't be

30t6p3b.gif
The Cheetah Kobes will be so im thinking the Christmas 9's will
No, The Christmas Kobes definitely aren't discounted and neither are the Christmas Lebrons
[font=Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

So according to the eastbay timer Christmas 9s aren't going to be available Christmas morning the 25th like originally stated. Like they did last year as well with the phone orders. It shows they actually come out online and in store the 26th not 25th online and 26th in store.

Man I'm upset 9pm pacific I'll be at the warriors clippers game. Man HOH serramonte Monday here I come i guess. Dang

I wonder what ndc has planned

Dunkman
Galaxy
Navy
Griffeys.....

All copped on sight!

Man, to think a month ago I HATED the 9s.. the last 3 weeks alone, I've bought 4 pairs. 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by TheyHateMe

I think the reason that we are getting so many good CW's with the Bron 9s are because of the material being easier to be made, and that there isn't any leather on the shoe. Thats why we got ID options also.

I love these CWs man, I can count 5 lebron 9s that I'm copping fasure. there is no way I'm missing on the Christmass CW and all these--->

379974_332940513400180_182189691808597_1221534_410141310_n.jpg

Got my Chinas today, thanks Eastbay, either those blues or DM and I am done with the LBJ9's have at them fellas but 2 -3 CW's are more than enough for this model IMO.

I tried my brother's Cannons on today and I must say these shoes are damn comfy. I skipped out on the 8's, but I think I'll have to pick up the UM colorway. My favorite LBJ of all time though is the II.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Any pics of freegums w/ RED laces?

I'm debating purchasing a pair, starting to grow on me..

I posted a pic a week ago. Last friday exactly I think with red laces. If you don't see it I'll post again. Don't want to spam with the same pictures but I don't mind reposting it

Dunkman
Galaxy
Navy
Griffeys.....

All copped on sight!

Man, to think a month ago I HATED the 9s.. the last 3 weeks alone, I've bought 4 pairs. 
mad.gif

thats how lebron releases are for most people now. 
laugh.gif

IMO the real reason the 8's didn't get love because Nike thought nobody was going to buy the product due to LBJ moving to MIA.
The villian role is going away and he'll be the most loved NBA player ever. HAHA

To all the LBJ HATERS don't let me catch you wearing LBJ retros in the future.

Any pics of freegums w/ RED laces?

I'm debating purchasing a pair, starting to grow on me..

This was a cell phone pic from last week. If you want I have some better pics of them with white, red and black laces that I can post at request I just have to load them onto photobucket first

Dunkman
Galaxy
Navy
Griffeys.....

All copped on sight!

mad.gif
love doesn't always come at first sight, lol

Back
Top Bottom