Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

^ I don't know what to think about those Easters.  Looks whatever but might grow on me. Need to see more pics

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Tried getting my 9 on the NDC restock just now and they're sold out. Won't bother getting an 8.5 but I've heard those orders are still going through.

Re-sell prices aren't that bad for Miami Nights though so maybe I'll find a steal.

You need MNs in an 8.5?  Pretty sure the Champs here has them on the shelf.  I saw them the other day but they were like only sizes we have left are 8 and 8.5 (I wear an 11.5)

X-mas lebron's size 10 up on  finishline as of 7:33 am est ...smh i need an 11 or 11.5
tired.gif

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...sketball-shoes/_/A-25523?productId=prod696709

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Tried getting my 9 on the NDC restock just now and they're sold out. Won't bother getting an 8.5 but I've heard those orders are still going through.

Re-sell prices aren't that bad for Miami Nights though so maybe I'll find a steal.

You need MNs in an 8.5?  Pretty sure the Champs here has them on the shelf.  I saw them the other day but they were like only sizes we have left are 8 and 8.5 (I wear an 11.5)
WHAT CHAMPS IS THIS 
nerd.gif

I CAN USE THAT 8.5
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

FOR ME, Freegums are just a tad roomier, but not enough to go back down a size.  If anything, it has the most comfortable toe box of all the 9's.

Maybe some can get away with going down a size, depending on how snug you like your kicks to be.  If you have to decide without trying them on, I say stick with what you've been getting.

I actually like the IX low. Although the "Easter" colorway is pretty vanilla, I think we'll end up getting a couple head turners like the sprites or the solars in due time.

I missed the MN restock also.
30t6p3b.gif
Of course they will vanish quickly with swoosh price and no limit, but yet Nike got Freegums that I want more.... limited to one pair and not discounted
indifferent.gif

Before I get flamed those sb customs aren't nice but there actually not that bad either. Best out of the customs so far but your right when you say stop it. I wouldn't do it, but again not terrible

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I want the Freegums now. Tried them on again today and they're pretty sleek.

I think I want a second pair because these will get a lot of wear come spring/summer.  They are too clean and even better on foot.  If I can find a pair discounted, I'm all on it.

That's how I feel (could possibly be convinced to pick up Chinas but the price would have to be so right).

Back
Top Bottom