Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Lets get some Lebron WDYWT goin in here
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THAT TWITTER PIC WITH THE DUNKMAN 9'S MAKES THEM GLORIOUS.

CANT WAIT FOR BIG BANGS AND DUNKMANS.

still not used to seeing u post in a non jb thread
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by mross16

I'm mad that I missed out on those Miami nights

Unless you're looking locally, they're still available online (ebay)? I guess it depends on what size you're looking for.
I was able to find a size 11 fairly easy, just took a couple of days looking. 

Originally Posted by bigj505

tongue.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I VENTURE OUT OF THERE OCCASIONALLY TO POST IN NIKE, SNEAKER SHOWCASE AND GENERAL FORUMS.

THESE 9'S ARE RIDICULOUS THOUGH WITH THE COLORWAYS DROPPING. THE 9'S HAVE NOW BECOME MY FAVORITE LEBRON MODEL AFTER THE 7'S.
pimp.gif

tongue.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I VENTURE OUT OF THERE OCCASIONALLY TO POST IN NIKE, SNEAKER SHOWCASE AND GENERAL FORUMS.

THESE 9'S ARE RIDICULOUS THOUGH WITH THE COLORWAYS DROPPING. THE 9'S HAVE NOW BECOME MY FAVORITE LEBRON MODEL AFTER THE 7'S.
pimp.gif
i agree.

kobe and lebron get the best colorways. jordan brand just operates off of nostalgia these days
laugh.gif

big bangs nd hornets will be coppedd.. hopefully one of my connects can hold me down aint tryna deal with houstons resellers.  
so far only got the miami nights, cannons, nd xmas.  still need a sz 11 in the chinas 
nerd.gif

Just pulled the trigger on the slides

Searching for Kentuckys for the LOW

Waiting on a BB presale

Trying to decide what other cw to cop for my son

I'm officially tired of JB products.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Just pulled the trigger on the slides

Searching for Kentuckys for the LOW

Waiting on a BB presale

Trying to decide what other cw to cop for my son

I'm officially tired of JB products.

Im tired of JB products as well. Im going to use the $ I was going to spend on the concords on another pair of LBJ 9s.
I appreciate the variety of colors.

tongue.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
i agree.

kobe and lebron get the best colorways. jordan brand just operates off of nostalgia these days
laugh.gif
QFT.

THAT NOSTALGIA IS POWERFUL THOUGH
frown.gif

JB was irrelevant to me long time ago. Surprised you guys realize that now haha. The color ways had been amazing so far even though I don't appreciate them as much as you guys. The longitvity of this line is gonna be successful as long as it doesn't follow the approach behind JB.

I just picked up my first lebron shoe ever, the Christmas 9's. I have to say that these joints are so comfortable (since i got them a size bigger) and I am now a lebron shoe fan as well. I have to get my hand on a pair of some those Miami Night joints. the pics with the black laces are out of control!

Nystatenisland or anyone, do the MN come with black laces? If so that may eventually be a purchase...still gotta get them dang Chinas first.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Nystatenisland or anyone, do the MN come with black laces? If so that may eventually be a purchase...still gotta get them dang Chinas first.

Yeah they do come with an extra set of black laces

I've never considered copping a Lebron shoe, NEVER, but once I seen the 9's it was love at first sight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I'm more excited about Lebron's dropping than Jordan's this year, call me crazy but thats how I feel.

Back
Top Bottom