Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Tony906

Originally Posted by thethrill909

Any ideas on fitted's that match the Cannon's? I know it's kinda hard cause of the colors but I was thinkin maybe the new Miami Marlin's to set off the orange on the Cannons

Miami Dolphins

I got this from Hatclub..
Green matches better in person lol

29na54o.jpg

Originally Posted by Hugo

CW saved this shoe

So you mad?
laugh.gif

Yea, but looks like the CW's really helped get people into the shoe, I love the design myself, more than the 8.Odd I know, but the shoe just seems so well crafted to me.

But even i said it when early pic showed up of the 9s, this was going to be the shoe that they put every color on earth on, because no leather is on the shoe.

I think it's a good looking shoe. Cw's can always make a shoe but even the duller cw's still look nice.

I always get Kobe shoes but I'm having a hard time trying to convince myself to pick up multiples of the 7's. I copped the Christmas 7's and haven't taken them out the box since the first night.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Man I need some Chinas. Each picture just makes me want them more.

I don't need more pics of the Chinas....I just need THEM  
laugh.gif
 still on the search for a 13

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

Any ideas on fitted's that match the Cannon's? I know it's kinda hard cause of the colors but I was thinkin maybe the new Miami Marlin's to set off the orange on the Cannons

Sir.... that is EXACTLY the one ( road ) I got the day I got my Cannons, ITS PUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFECT !!!!!!!!!!

Thinkin bout that Marlins one, also found this on craniumfitteds: http://www.craniumfitteds...-59fifty-Fitted-Cap.html

craniumfitteds.com is my suggestion if that Marlins lid don't work for ya, imho they got it all !

Originally Posted by HOHLegend

Nt fam I need some help.... those of u who have been on lebrons since the begining can help.... what are the lebron II midsole made of? Phylon, cushlon, polyurethane?? I searched in the archives and found nothing.... even Google it... anybody have any ideas?

Most likely phylon like the other Brons. At least it looks and feels like it. It has a piece of leather on the backside of the midsole.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Anybody in NY/NJ has any leads to where there may have the Cannons in size 14 still? Tryna help this dude locate a pair so he'll stop asking the same question over and over lol

I think someone over on *%@%@%$$*#@%% said they had a 14 at the 34th St. Footaction
HOH Harlem  has a 14 and 15 left in the cannons, otherwise I seen them In the footaction and footlocker at Cross County

Originally Posted by Rocket

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Anyone think I should trade my DS Concords and $100 for NDS SB 8's? Don't even want the concords, they just fell into my lap

Depends on what "NDS" means to the seller. But I guess since you "don't even want the concords" this may be the easiest way to get rid of them while obtaining a shoe you want. It's hard to answer questions like this because every single person is different. Is the South Beach 8 one of your grails? Do you need money (could just sell the DS Concords and get some $$$)? How beat up are those "NDS" South Beaches? Are you more of a Jordan or a Lebron guy (when it comes to sneakers)? Personal preference always seems to win out on trades like this. For me, if I didn't want the Concords anyway and the "NDS" means worn less than 10 times, then I'd pull the trigger.
Well the pics show that they are actually NDS (not like the usual when people say that and they are all beat to hell 
laugh.gif
), still have the lace bag attached and everything definitely in nice shape.  I like the concords but I wasn't one of the people who camped out online or in person, walked into footlocker and my connect told me we were getting 18 pairs and she put me on a list for my size.  He offered that or $300 so I have no idea what to do.  Been wanting the SB 8's but not willing to drop the dough on em.
Back to the thread, I thought the SLH DIDN'T have the logo on the back? Wondering why all these sites have them with it when someone said that was a PE model 
nerd.gif

Anyone think I should trade my DS Concords and $100 for NDS SB 8's? Don't even want the concords, they just fell into my lap

Depends on what "NDS" means to the seller. But I guess since you "don't even want the concords" this may be the easiest way to get rid of them while obtaining a shoe you want. It's hard to answer questions like this because every single person is different. Is the South Beach 8 one of your grails? Do you need money (could just sell the DS Concords and get some $$$)? How beat up are those "NDS" South Beaches? Are you more of a Jordan or a Lebron guy (when it comes to sneakers)? Personal preference always seems to win out on trades like this. For me, if I didn't want the Concords anyway and the "NDS" means worn less than 10 times, then I'd pull the trigger.
Well the pics show that they are actually NDS (not like the usual when people say that and they are all beat to hell 
laugh.gif
), still have the lace bag attached and everything definitely in nice shape.  I like the concords but I wasn't one of the people who camped out online or in person, walked into footlocker and my connect told me we were getting 18 pairs and she put me on a list for my size.  He offered that or $300 so I have no idea what to do.  Been wanting the SB 8's but not willing to drop the dough on em.
Back to the thread, I thought the SLH DIDN'T have the logo on the back? Wondering why all these sites have them with it when someone said that was a PE model 
nerd.gif

Word. I say cop 'em then. Especially if you don't even want your Concords.

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Someone's offering you an OG shoe for a low quality retro. Check the condition of the shoe, if it's VVNDS or VNDS take the deal in a heartbeat. With JB re-re-retroing their shoes like nobody's business - it won't be long before Concords come out again. 

Thanks for the advice guys, now the guys not responding of course lol

Still not sold on the lows yet, need to see a better c/w

saw the baby sizes in freegums, no laser but still a dope shoe

cool gerys look aight, ill save the money for the dunkmans or griff's

Got my chinas in today. Happy to finally have them in hand.

2dqo8qu.jpg

ehdylk.jpg

My 9's so far. Either OSU's or Freegums will be next. Whichever I can find on sale first.

24dm1xd.jpg

^Nice pickup The Chinas best CW so far of the 9 IMO. Also seeing the SLH with the Big Bangs make them look better I need to see those in person to make my final judgement

Back
Top Bottom