Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by you big dummy

january 27, 2012 - miami heat, new york knicks, lebron james, 9, ix, nike iD, player exclusive, p.e.
a few more pics

n3jexst56.jpg

Lebron's white/red-black Lebron 9 P.E.'s
omg..never noticed LBJ had hops like that...what's his vertical?  I'm guessing at least 40in

where you been the past 10 years?

Originally Posted by megatron

january 27, 2012 - miami heat, new york knicks, lebron james, 9, ix, nike iD, player exclusive, p.e.
a few more pics

n3jexst56.jpg

omg..never noticed LBJ had hops like that...what's his vertical?  I'm guessing at least 40in

indifferent.gif

I predict a xmas type release for the big bangs, but I felt lucky I got to cop them for retail. For the people that go to malls to cop, what's the earliest time that you can get in? I was told 4 am, but I had got there at like 3:40 for the xmas release and people were already lined up.

Originally Posted by keezpeele

I predict a xmas type release for the big bangs, but I felt lucky I got to cop them for retail. For the people that go to malls to cop, what's the earliest time that you can get in? I was told 4 am, but I had got there at like 3:40 for the xmas release and people were already lined up.

You have to realize the Christmas ones released the 26th ( Boxing Day) and people are in that shopping and lining up mode( always alot people have free time during holidays)

The Big Bangs arent gonna be super limited. The Big Bangs are basically All Star game shoes, so whatever spots got the ASG shoes last year will get these.( Even Canada gets ASG shoes) ASG shoes normally sell out in a week, so expect these to sell out in a weekend.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

You have to realize the Christmas ones released the 26th ( Boxing Day) and people are in that shopping and lining up mode( always alot people have free time during holidays)

The Big Bangs arent gonna be super limited. The Big Bangs are basically All Star game shoes, so whatever spots got the ASG shoes last year will get these.( Even Canada gets ASG shoes) ASG shoes normally sell out in a week, so expect these to sell out in a weekend.
frown.gif
That sentiment makes me sad, but it's the ugly truth.

a few more pics

n3jexst56.jpg

laugh.gif
.... for real

Freegums fitting a lil tight on the foot. i'm normally a 12.5 in most shoes but these things fit snug like a tight condom! Thinking a .5 size up is the solution

Originally Posted by Ciscokid

I guess I'm the only one the on abyss green boat
grin.gif

I'm on the boat.  But....um...are there TWO different Swingmans, the blue ones and the green abyss ones?  Is this a stupid question?  Am I the only person who has wondered this?  Have I drank too much vodka tonight?

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by onlitwo

Big Bangs in mall already??? which one??

Not sure how many of your post are serious or if it was an honest mistake. He said the mail though so guessing he ordered them.
He's just trying to get to 300. Son pretty much says the same thing over and over.
Anyways, I can't wait for the BB's.
devil.gif
I'm thinking about buying the UK's in a couple of weeks. They're still sitting at both of my local HOH's.
Son, i could've BEEN reached 300, i've been here for awhile you know
wink.gif

Damn those Swingman's look good, F Big Bangs! Yea I said it! That blueish green/greenish blue, got me...

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by Ciscokid

I guess I'm the only one the on abyss green boat
grin.gif

I'm on the boat.  But....um...are there TWO different Swingmans, the blue ones and the green abyss ones?  Is this a stupid question?  Am I the only person who has wondered this?  Have I drank too much vodka tonight?
I think green abyss is meant to look like blue or green depending on the lighting.. I have the KD4 YOTD and that's how they are mostly

was at the mall today and the MNs were still there....every time i see them i like them more and more but im waiting on future CWs.... (MNs were at champs in Southridge mall in WI)

Originally Posted by andfattoo

laugh.gif
.... for real

I knew he had hops but dang I've never seen a picture where his head is the same level as the rim

Back
Top Bottom