Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

For people overseas who got the Swingmans, is the upper more of a Navy or Greenish type of color in person? Is it the same as that Green Abyss colorway on the KDIV YOTDs or different?

Props to relaxgman

You guys weren't sold on the green abyss color alone....how about now?
happy.gif

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I see what you did there.

Lol yep...look at the ebay seller name...
Shameless self promotion. Thought you weren't suppose to post live ebay links... Oh well. at $335. Miss me with that crap.

the thing is he didn't post the live link so he did nothing wrong...link within the link....smart man
grin.gif

he did say to throw him offers....so that's not a final price if dealt outside ebay

Man, still having a hell of a time finding Cannons, Hurricanes, or Miami Nights. Someone in here mentioned that Champs would do store transfers for MN's. I went to the Champs in Pentagon City and dude was incredibly unhelpful, hyping how limited they were and telling me they were "sold out store wide", he didn't even attempt to look. Riiiight. Found that really hard to believe.

Then could only find Hurricanes in a size 8... meh...

Also-- question... I want to get the Laser Pinks for my girl. Anyone know the best price I'll be able to find those for, should I just bite the bullet and pay retail?

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Props to relaxgman

You guys weren't sold on the green abyss color alone....how about now?
happy.gif

This pic is tooo big... I can't concentrate on the whole thing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Man, still having a hell of a time finding Cannons, Hurricanes, or Miami Nights. Someone in here mentioned that Champs would do store transfers for MN's. I went to the Champs in Pentagon City and dude was incredibly unhelpful, hyping how limited they were and telling me they were "sold out store wide", he didn't even attempt to look. Riiiight. Found that really hard to believe.

Then could only find Hurricanes in a size 8... meh...

Also-- question... I want to get the Laser Pinks for my girl. Anyone know the best price I'll be able to find those for, should I just bite the bullet and pay retail?
try oneness for the cannons... 180 shipped. They do phone orders 859-276-2316

a pair on CL in LA

DS Nike Lebron IX Lake Summit Hornet sz 10.5 Pre-Release! Kobe Jordan - $280

swingmans are dope, not the best colorway but fresh...

did anyone see the lebron 4 gun metal sample? i think they are dunkmans, amazing

Back
Top Bottom