Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

They still have them up and you can still order. Take em down already. My boy right next to me just ordered both this less then 1 minute ago just in case they change their mind and make them a Pre order like eastbay did with the sharks last week when they went up early. They still honored the orders but didn't ship them until the rd. come on Nike do the right thing.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

They still have them up and you can still order. Take em down already. My boy right next to me just ordered both this less then 1 minute ago just in case they change their mind and make them a Pre order like eastbay did with the sharks last week when they went up early. They still honored the orders but didn't ship them until the rd. come on Nike do the right thing.
exactly. I don't see how they can cancel these orders just because it wasn't their scheduled release date. THEY messed up. not us. now give me my big bangs!

Nike "Just do it" Do the right thing you made sneakers with that motto come on give me my pairs..... Why am I complaining on here haha i should be hoping
grin.gif

they're STILL up. just "ordered" another pair of LBJ's and KDs........maybe I'll get 2 gift card vouchers now lol

All I know is these fools are getting an ear full when I finally get thru to customer service. On hold now...

at first cancelling my order was no biggie..but now since i see some of you guys planning on complaining to Nike.. i might as well join the party!!

Best part is, they applied the Swoosh discount when checking out.

Nike should really honor these as preorders though.

Originally Posted by Rocket

All I know is these fools are getting an ear full when I finally get thru to customer service. On hold now...

I wouldn't even call until you get the cancellation notice...

haha! copped 2 purrsss. LOOKS like a pre-order.
If your Catholic like I pray to god.
If not pray to your internet BASED GODS.

Please god..

And the thing is its going to take them forever to release the holds on everyones cards, and they have the goods!

Don't complain yet complain after they cancel because maybe they will say screw it we #%@*$% up and we have to send them..... or a few of us can complain then see where it goes..... or we can all just complain haha
laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Rocket

Complain for the both of us. If its not going to change their mind I'm not going to waste my breath. Nike twitter said that the limit will be one when they release. Just cancel multiples and send out the single orders next Friday on RD.

orders should only be cancelled if they're out of stock of the product...........not because THEY made a mistake, and put them up for sale before their own scheduled release date.

Originally Posted by vike105

And the thing is its going to take them forever to release the holds on everyones cards, and they have the goods!

Exactly what I was thinking. Last time I had a return to ndc they said 10 business days for my refund after the got the shoes back. I should of known.

Back
Top Bottom