Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by toughmoney

I would gladly take a voucher....that's if order gets cancelled.
pimp.gif

THIS.  Gimme my reparations 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

some dude said he got a 10% voucher

wonder if i call after my order and ask for one will they honor it on the LBJ9 order on the 24th
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sir Gerald W.[emoji]8482[/emoji] @N8tureBoyG    · Open

@nikestore considering how ur site always crashes, phones are aways busy, & ppls lives endangered for ur shoes the orders should be honored

Nikestore.com @nikestore Close

@N8tureBoyG We apologize for the styles mistakenly going up on the site, but all orders will be canceled by 7p PST tonight.

Hide conversation

8:47 PM - 16 Feb 12 via Sprinklr · Details

LOL I love the canned response by Nike

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by toughmoney

I would gladly take a voucher....that's if order gets cancelled.
pimp.gif

THIS.  Gimme my reparations 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

some dude said he got a 10% voucher

wonder if i call after my order and ask for one will they honor it on the LBJ9 order on the 24th
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hey Vega you had a dope EF mugen'd out civic. 
Are you still in the Honda game? 

Same thing happened on NDC with the DB6 release my freshman year of college. Nike called me, explained themselves, but still shipped and I got them before RD. Even though I missed it this time, Nike should honor their orders. Maybe this is a hype tactic.

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

Same thing happened on NDC with the DB6 release my freshman year of college. Nike called me, explained themselves, but still shipped and I got them before RD. Even though I missed it this time, Nike should honor their orders. Maybe this is a hype tactic.
Finishline did the samething with the Air Jordan XI Space Jams or was it the Cool Greys..
I know Finishline is not the same company but they released the day before they released but on their mobile website.
I copped like 6am and they honored it.

I really hope they honor my purchase!

Just called and they said all orders will be cancelled i even yelled
laugh.gif
and they didn't care but i put in feedback and *%## ill call back tomorrow

You still got your pair? How early did they release them?

I don't think they actually could allow them if they wanted to. Number one, they don't even have the shipment yet but even if they did and they sold out, what happens to all the other people that missed out on them tonight? Easy to say "sucks for them" but if this actually did happen and they honored the orders and you missed out you'd be irate.

Originally Posted by mross16

It was at least a week early. If you really care I can check my gmail for the confirmation. Awesome feeling to get two pairs early, and another on RD.Woke up early for class decided to check NT. Somebody posted it about 3am. I checked it out. Tried to order and it went by smooth. It was scary to see NDC checkout like that. Then I remembered my pops Paypal and ordered a second pair. Got the confirmations within minutes and got a call by 6pm that day. I believe if Nike is tweeting about cancelling then they are.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I don't think they actually could allow them if they wanted to. Number one, they don't even have the shipment yet but even if they did and they sold out, what happens to all the other people that missed out on them tonight? Easy to say "sucks for them" but if this actually did happen and they honored the orders and you missed out you'd be irate.
the same thing happened with the FuelBands, they went up on the site before they were supposed to, and sold out before most people even knew they were live. By the time @Nikestore tweeted the release they were pretty much all sold out. Nike honored all orders though.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

They did a restock on the DB 95s, they could do a restock on these too

There will still be plenty of pairs of galaxy brons and kd's on ndc on rd, they didn't even sell out tonight, nike took them down before they sold out.

Originally Posted by riddla713

There will still be plenty of pairs of galaxy brons and kd's on ndc on rd, they didn't even sell out tonight, nike took them down before they sold out.

wrong they sold out for sure just because they show in the size chart doesnt mean they didnt sell out

From Nike: Via Email(Bonnie) - 02/16/2012 05:29 PM
Hi jeff ,

This product launched on our site in error, and cannot be sold prior to the official launch date of 2/24. Please check back at Midnight Eastern time on 2/24 for the official launch of this product.

Sincerely,

Bonnie
Nike

View Nike's online privacy policy at: http://help-us.nike.com/a...l/article/privacy-policy

I just replied asking why I wasn't given a 10% off code

Originally Posted by mross16

It was at least a week early. If you really care I can check my gmail for the confirmation. Awesome feeling to get two pairs early, and another on RD.Woke up early for class decided to check NT. Somebody posted it about 3am. I checked it out. Tried to order and it went by smooth. It was scary to see NDC checkout like that. Then I remembered my pops Paypal and ordered a second pair. Got the confirmations within minutes and got a call by 6pm that day. I believe if Nike is tweeting about cancelling then they are.

Copped early 10/28/09
Release date. 11/14/09

Back
Top Bottom