Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by torres

Originally Posted by OG Pirate

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

for the ones who ordered galaxys off NDC.. is your order still "in progress"

Yup.  We probably won't get shipping notices until later Monday evening.
I actually received the NDC shipping notification tonight, check your order status again...
Mine still says in progress.  I guess it's different for everyone.  I know there was a couple of days difference in the time that my KD IV YOTD shipped and when my BHMs shipped.

Originally Posted by marsh

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Hell of a night but cooped my pair

Love them
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How do yours glow soooo bright???
From the looks of it, I'm guessing ISO 3200 and the shutter open for 30 seconds?

not sure if anyone is in the area, but Palmdale (southern california) Sheikh had a 7.5 and 14 in Cannons last weekend, probably still there...

I have the China's but I wanted the BB ever since I saw the first pics of em. Hopefully I end up getting lucky and find a pair for a decent price

Looking forward to Swingmans and Dunkmans next weekend. These came up fast with all the hype around the BB's

Originally Posted by torres

Yup.  We probably won't get shipping notices until later Monday evening.
I actually received the NDC shipping notification tonight, check your order status again...
Mine still says in progress.  I guess it's different for everyone.  I know there was a couple of days difference in the time that my KD IV YOTD shipped and when my BHMs shipped.
mine is also still in progress

one pair of big bang price = 1 swingman + 1 free gum ... or 1 freegum + 1 cool grey = 1 cool grey + 1 miami night ..

insane..

A homie's pic. Got both myself.
China's are dope but still come second to Bangs in my book.
Consensus Top Two thou...
happy.gif

I never liked LBJ until I saw the Chinas in person this past weekend...
The BB are soooooo dope!!! I want a pair so bad and getting close to selling some of my favorites for these.

I hear these fit tight is that true?

If I wear a sz 9.5 what size should I be trying to get.

galaxys fit different than others? i went a half size up in my breds and they fit perfect so i ordered the same size for my galaxys but i havent got them yet.. do they really fit that much different in your opinion?

Saw the Big Bangs in person on feet and turned my opinion from a maybe to a must. Highly doubt I'll find a place that has them for retail at this point, but if I can find a pair for $325 or so, I might just have to go in.

^ was thinking the same. More than I'd like to spend, but its unfortunately an acceptable price to me. Eff it, I want em lol

Back
Top Bottom