Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Neptunesbeatz

Originally Posted by Nwachukwu

THEY CANCELLED MY ****IGN ORDER FOR MY BIG BANGS......... I'm about to cry........ I realized that since I was using my sister's credit card and she moved out I put in the wrong billing address !@%* MY %%*%%#+ LIFE. I KNOW I can't find them for retail and I can't afford that %*#%. -____________-

Sorry to hear bro... what site did you order from?

Finish Line 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
 I was just on phone with them...and they were like you might be able to place another order....... ***** THEY SOLD OUT IN 10 MINUTES! But my thing is......they JUST cancelled my order today....so shouldn't you still have the pair that I was supposed to get? They were like, "well check online to see if the sizes become available" THEY'RE NEVER GONNA RESTOCK AND I CAN'T AFFORD THE EFFING RESALE PRICES FMLLLLLLLLLLLLL. I'm heated right now.

Thanks bro..  I'm praying.  Did they just cancel it?
EDIT..  That sucks bro.  I've been processing for the longest.  I used the same everything with the order, so I hope I'm good.  Sorry to hear about that though..
tired.gif

Man, hopefully there's nothing wrong with your order. I hope you get them man. As for me, it looks like I'm never going to own a pair of Big Bang Lebron 9's, the shoes I wanted to wear not to resell, that I've wanted since I first saw the damn pictures... I'm so pissed...

Canada is only getting the Dunkman 9s so I'm sure those are probably the most widely available out of the 3. Every footlocker/champs here is getting the dunkmans only but not the swingmans or mangos. Dunkmans also in GS and toddlers

That's my take on which is the most "GR"

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

grown men should not be wearing those bangs. its amazing what hype can do to a awful looking colorway. now the swingmans, they crack.

laugh.gif
 Really though who should be wearing them then

iI'm trying to understand this too.

if you can't pull it off just say so but don't think cause you can't dress everyone else can't either.

If they made crib or toddler sizes me and my son would both be rocking the hell out of those things together @ the beach.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Originally Posted by lewi1913

Xmas FSR for RETAIL

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...var=&hash=item6d72ac964b

anyone order from this Lithuanian dude before? I'm tempted to pull the trigger, but him having  a couple full size runs out of nowhere is making me highly skeptical.
You should be ok..his feedback speaks for itself. 
Got my big bangs today and all I can say is they are LOUD! Idk if I'm going to end up keeping them because its going to be hard to wear them with anything

Not saying his is fake. But feedback means nothing, most people that sell fake jerseys on ebay have feedback well above 99%. In fact most jerseys sold on ebay are fake. They use key words like Reebok On Field Jerseys. Those things don't exist. Most people who get high quality fakes don't know, don't care or know what they are buying.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Just like last year's Yankee's 8's, this weekend's releases are all retailer exclusive colorways. HOH will get all of them, Champs will get Swingman, FTL will get Dunkman, FA will get Mangos. Most of my local stores are all scattered like this.

Hoping this past week's hype won't bring out the hypebeasts on a GR release. Should be an easy cop.

Thanks for the information

so i just went to champs yesterday and they had all three which i got a hands on feel... the mangos are extra bright, the swingmans are a must cop, dunkmans are so sexy in person...

cant justify buying 3 pairs of kicks in one day. but swingmans are my favorite so ill grab those.. i might get the mangos.. but i suggest checking them out in person. pics ive seen dont do the swingmans or mangos justice

Well it looks like my Lebron Big Bangs from FNL will be cancelled. SMH. I just called and they said the order wasn't released until yesterday and has been routed to store inventory! Like what the hell man?!! Good thing I have a pair from NDC on the way, I knew something like this was going to happen. And they said the flight ones fresh mint have been "picked" so they are shipping out today. Screw FNL

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

anyone order from this Lithuanian dude before? I'm tempted to pull the trigger, but him having  a couple full size runs out of nowhere is making me highly skeptical.
You should be ok..his feedback speaks for itself. 
Got my big bangs today and all I can say is they are LOUD! Idk if I'm going to end up keeping them because its going to be hard to wear them with anything

Not saying his is fake. But feedback means nothing, most people that sell fake jerseys on ebay have feedback well above 99%. In fact most jerseys sold on ebay are fake. They use key words like Reebok On Field Jerseys. Those things don't exist. Most people who get high quality fakes don't know, don't care or know what they are buying.
I just checked this guys online store and everything he sells looks legit. Me and my cousin already ordered our pairs from him, so I'm hoping everything will work out smoothly.

Pairs are still around, I know for a fact I can stock locate at footaction the Christmas.

Miami Nights and Cannons should also be available if you look hard enough.

From what I'm hearing Mangos are gonna be the easiest to get. 1 spot here has had them for over a week. and footaction has a bunch of pairs but no sight of the dunkmans or swingmans.

They only come with one set of laces, they look great in person, IMO. I got some pictures, not really HQ because I'm not a photgo and I used my phone but they came out alright, figured people would want some "detailed" shots.

689262065ac61359189b8ad31cd285c1f9542702_r.jpg

Had to to put these on today ... something tells me I'll prolly wear 'em at least 10 times in the next month or so 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Still on the hunt for for Miami Nights and Cannons sz11/11.5 ... hopefully I'll be able to track down a pair of both within the next 2 months - fingers crossed
nerd.gif

Pretty sure I'm the minority, but the SLH just don't do it for me anymore. I guess because the Grapes are my grails, I want to try to compare them and they don't. Unfair, maybe, but that's another size 11.5 out there for the next man. I think an icy sole would have served them better as well..........There I go again...........

Originally Posted by TMS2787

They only come with one set of laces, they look great in person, IMO. I got some pictures, not really HQ because I'm not a photgo and I used my phone but they came out alright, figured people would want some "detailed" shots.
these are ICE!
pimp.gif
 need to find some teal laces tho

Im right there with you @JordanFan04...In Person there is just way too much purple going on. There is just something that just dont do it, was disappointed when I had them in hand...

How do you guys like these for playing ball? I've been playing in the Kobe VI's and am looking for some new variety.

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

How do you guys like these for playing ball? I've been playing in the Kobe VI's and am looking for some new variety.
Played ball in my Cannon 9s a few weeks ago.  Had worn them casually for about 4-5 wears prior.  Had no issues.  Great comfort, no blisters, no issues so to speak.  Cushioning was good, and overall I thought they were excellent.  Had been balling most recently in kobe 5s and kd2s and 3s, and these are just as nice if not better.  Certainly the cushioning was a step up and they were nearly as versatile/nimble as the others.  9/10 for me.  Took a little while to get used to the ankle padding and that feel of a higher cut shoe, but all in all solid.

Anybody know the FTL/Champs SKU for the Swingmans? Gonna try and stock locate them just in case they sell out around my area

slh's are dope.. them stringy thread material coming out of the tongue gets on the nerves, had to cut some off of the big bangs...

gonna feel good not having to wake up early and line up for these.. in and out (fingers crossed)

Back
Top Bottom