Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

what's up with eastbay? as soon as they put them on the site for sale, I tried adding the sm and mangos to my cart just to see if it would work and for both shoes it said that 9.5 was sold out. exactly the reason why I never buy from these fools.
There were a lot of people that were also trying to order the size 9.5s.  Once the number of size 9.5s that we have available are added to the shopping cart, no one else will be able to add them.  This is why our website was saying they were sold out, this way you do not have to wait inline to check out just to be told they are sold out 30+ minutes later.

Originally Posted by Thorough Bred Nike Head

Originally Posted by shawnsteezy

I forgot all about Eastbay not double boxing on some releases.. smh. NDC double boxes right?
It's funny that you say that. The customer service rep that was taking my order reassured me that it would be double boxed without even me asking. I guess they probably got a ton of complaints about it...
Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Why would Eastbay specifically double box the Swingmans only?
They tweeted that they will be. As to why, I'll let Eastbay rep answer that tomorrow.

3h Eastbay

Ended up with a pair of swingmans but I really liked/wanted the dunkmans, with or without the halo

Originally Posted by sneakermane

My homie sent me this pic. Dunkmans with Neon laces.....Done deal!
smokin.gif
Must convince the wifey 
embarassed.gif

Wanted to do this to the swingmans ever since I first saw them. Like Pointguy said the dunkmans don't look the same in person. Something about the grey.

Here's my pair....joints are tuff in person.....I saw the sm's in person also but wasn't feeling them they were too navy I thought they would be a lil more grn so I passed....never liked the mango's....

mt189v.jpg

My lil collection.....all I need is Chinas and I'm done....

6s6u6t.jpg

And to me there more of a bright lime color then volt....here's a pic next to my lime foams....the foams are a lil dirty

2cy4qqc.jpg

I had no intention to flip but the swingmans were kinda hard to find in my area and I got the last size 10
nerd.gif

Footlocker employee made my decision for me, he let me use the bday coupon so why not
grin.gif
(shout out to
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
for posting the coupon). I swung by Champs too, I could see the Green Abyss color right away. Looks nice but I'm content with the Kentucky I have.

Good idea with the X'mas laces Brandon, SM doesn't have any 3M on it so that gives it some "bling".

Footlocker employee made my decision for me, he let me use the bday coupon so why not
grin.gif
(shout out to
for posting the coupon). I swung by Champs too, I could see the Green Abyss color right away. Looks nice but I'm content with the Kentucky I have.

Good idea with the X'mas laces Brandon, SM doesn't have any 3M on it so that gives it some "bling".

What? 
frown.gif
 They wouldn't let me use the coupon. Oh well. No use crying about it. Glad you got to cop on discount. 

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

grin.gif
(shout out to

What? 
frown.gif
 They wouldn't let me use the coupon. Oh well. No use crying about it. Glad you got to cop on discount. 

If you come to Milpitas, it's the Footlocker in the Great Mall. The guy(Mauri) was cool about it. He's going to let me use it on the Kobe Dukes tomorrow.

Seriously hope I dont regret passing on the dunkmans. Trying to hold off on buying anymore 9s until I see the Elites.

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Here's my pair....joints are tuff in person.....I saw the sm's in person also but wasn't feeling them they were too navy I thought they would be a lil more grn so I passed....never liked the mango's....
My lil collection.....all I need is Chinas and I'm done....

And to me there more of a bright lime color then volt....here's a pic next to my lime foams....the foams are a lil dirty

2cy4qqc.jpg
Yeah the volt is a different volt to say the least. Almost an altitude green actually. Quick pic I took just for comparison.

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Nice pic....I forgot to pull out my tempo's for comparison

Yeah I didn't pull out the cactus because you already did but I def know what your saying. I like them a lot though. As soon as my ID's come in I want to see what they look like with the all green volt laces. Thats if the volt actually matches 
eyes.gif

After seeing them in person I can't tell which ones I like more. Dunkmans or Swingmans.

decided to pass on the Dunkmans. Oh well, im happy with my just all stars and breds
smile.gif

think im done with the 9s unless i see some freegums for real cheap

Now Im waiting on these Elites and probably gonna cop the White/Metallic Gold or Black/ Metallic Gold colorway.. those colors just sound dope

Anyone in MN know of a spot that has swingmans in 13.5 or 14? I hit up pretty much every spot in the Mall of America and they only had 13s which are my regular size, but way too tight in the lebrons

Back
Top Bottom