Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

man I guess I'll be the first one to chime in and I see where dude is coming from.... people are copping because yes they like it but how many times you gonna wear an ALL red shoe? Or an ALL orange shoe? Now I know some of us in here really are Lebron fans and have been following his shoe from day 1. But let's not all pretend like some people are just copping because it's the new "IN" shoe to buy.  
I predict the same thing will happen for KDs next year--- hype begets hype.  
I wonder if the KDs will still be priced as an entry level shoe. How much do the KDIVs go for now and how much did the KD1s go for?

KD made it a point with Nike to keep the price point of his kicks under $100.00 so kids everywhere could cop them easier than the Kobe/Lebron/Jordan line. Most people copped the ASG KD's because they are relatively inexpensive and he won the MVP.

He won the MVP after they came out tho. 
And there is no way the KD line continues to be sub 100. Makes absolutely no sense for Nike to do that. 

Originally Posted by you big dummy

LeBron wearing his "Floridians" P.E. tonight
bronfliridians.jpg

They have that TERRIBLE IMITATION foamposite MATERIAL on them

Like I was saying, .....Buying shoes has never been a Cheap Hobby, nor a cheap addiction. So when people complain about price it baffles me. I know not everyone can afford to buy every color way, but thats why you DONT! You have a choice, buy the shoes or DONT! No one is forcing you to buy anything. Its All about your Priorities and what your willing to spend. Nike is a business and they will do whatever they see fit to maximize their profits. They don't care whether or not a few people out there can't get their shoes, they know others will. Life is never fair and its a dog eat dog world. Either you chill on buying the shoes, or get a better job to support your habit or addiction for buying shoes........smh

I'VE GOT SOME OLD KICKS UP ON EBAY, MOSTLY OLD NIKE/ADIDAS PE's, AND I JUST LOGGED IN AND HAD THIS LOVELY MESSAGE:

"Good Evening,

I am very interested in getting into selling Nike shoes on ebay and privately, but I don't know where to start. I've been through a ton of online companies that wholesale fakes and I wanted to ask for some help in getting small lots of authentic Nike basketball shoes so that I may start selling. Any advice or help you could offer would be much appreciated, as your ebay set up is one of the best I've seen.

Thanks for your time,
-Rod"

PURE COMEDY
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jaeY

Man some ppl in here need to chill yall don't have to buy every single colorway that drop. Stop and think if what you're doing is normal. This is why they're gonna charge 180 for the Xs. I don't wanna sound like a preacher but stop giving in to the hype half the colorways weren't even a must cop. 170 for some dang shoes are already too dang high but thanks to some ppl in here the Xs are gonna get bumped to 180.

It's mine, I spend it! (in my 2chainz voice.)

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by vood99

I wonder if the KDs will still be priced as an entry level shoe. How much do the KDIVs go for now and how much did the KD1s go for?

KD made it a point with Nike to keep the price point of his kicks under $100.00 so kids everywhere could cop them easier than the Kobe/Lebron/Jordan line. Most people copped the ASG KD's because they are relatively inexpensive and he won the MVP.

He won the MVP after they came out tho. 
And there is no way the KD line continues to be sub 100. Makes absolutely no sense for Nike to do that. 
True they dropped before the game, but here in Orlando, they released the kicks the morning after the game due to the riot. 300+ pairs of each shoe at HOH. KD sold out with a quickness. Cats were going through the line over and over and over again until KD's were gone. Prices on the resell market went up after he won the MVP. It made his ASG shoe more special since it was the MVP shoe.

I'm pretty sure KD line will stay under $100. It's what KD wants, it's what they've done for the past 4 KD's, and it's what makes the line unique. It sounds like it's also part of his contract with Nike.

"Months out of his award-winning freshman year at the University of Texas, Kevin Durant signed a contract with Nike to become a signature athlete under the pretense that he could sell his signature shoe at less than $90." 

Always been a fan of the Lebron line and they have pretty much been my go to shoe for balling but haven't got a pair of the 9's till today. So I'm a little late to the party 
happy.gif

Went to HOH today with the VIP Bday coupon looking for the Mangos in 13 but the biggest they had was 12 
tired.gif

Was able to walk into FA and get em tho. Paid retail but would've been nice to get em for $25 less! Plan on getting the blk/red, all blk and freegums soon to add to my Lebron collection.

I'm mad that they didnt have the red laces in the box with my swingmans. called nike to see if they could do anything but they couldn't. they refunded me for the shipping cost. all they could do for me. :I

Originally Posted by Simba King

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]UNDS's the Swingmans today, this CW is so clean [/color]
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
This pic reassures me copping 2 pairs was no mistake

a few more pics from tonight's game

6062548.jpg

6062074.jpg
140802600.jpg

140802589.jpg

bronfliridians.jpg

999xw.jpg

LeBron James, nike airmax lebron 9 IX "miami floridians" player exclusive, p.e. miami heat new jersey nets march 6, 2012 hwc hardwood classic night photos pictures

Norris Cole and Dexter Pittman wore "Floridians" Soldier V's
810xm.jpg

6062546.jpg

After seeing pixs of the swingman on feet. I had to pull the trigger and get a pair.

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

just copped a few things to go with my big bangs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sorry broski,
not feeling your jumpsuit there. think it maybe over the top.. you dont want to take the main focus away from the already bright orange shoes.. it is the focal point remember.. im thinking something more subtle like this.. and besides it has reflectors to match the shoes as well. goes with the whole glowing effect..

C43Z.jpg

it you aint feeling the vest cause that isn't your swag.. they do got a long sleeve tee for you as well.. it may actually be dri-fit too

Safety-T-Shirt-Long-Sleeve-Orange-Class-2.jpg

i was browsing the WDYWT thread, and dude's son got yall beat already though on fits with the big bangs..

kidbigbang.jpg

also as some of you my know George Lucas has started to re-release the star wars series in the theatres, but this time in 3D. what was just revealed were other changes to keep this futuristic sci-fi series up to date with current times in the later films.. a screen shot was leaked of luke before he enters his x-wing fighter.. 

xwingpilot1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom