Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

not a fan of those, more pairs for your guys

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

lol didnt think i would hear that come from u thought u would be all over these

this is probably my last 9, and if i can find a pair of BHM n X-mas n im outty

Just copped a pair of Kentucky's for 100, from Scottsdale. Big ups to whoever posted it yesterday!!! They didn't have my 10.5, but Nike Dallas did and they matched the offer from AZ. Not sure what other colors and styles they had but you guys may wanna call:
Nike AZ: (480)998-1136
Nike Dallas: (214)363-4127

Just got my swing mans in today and I'm having confusion as to why they did not sell out the fastest
pimp.gif
:

I'll be copping the hyper dunks with the Nike+ technology prob one of the most advanced things out for athletes at the moment

Can someone post the correct item # for the miami nights?
The 1st page has the miami nights listed with the same # as the breds.
Thank you.

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

not a fan of those, more pairs for your guys

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

lol didnt think i would hear that come from u thought u would be all over these

this is probably my last 9, and if i can find a pair of BHM n X-mas n im outty

That EXACT same colorway on some KD4s & homie would buy 3 pairs.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dark KNIGHT 805

Just copped a pair of Kentucky's for 100, from Scottsdale. Big ups to whoever posted it yesterday!!! They didn't have my 10.5, but Nike Dallas did and they matched the offer from AZ. Not sure what other colors and styles they had but you guys may wanna call:
Nike AZ: (480)998-1136
Nike Dallas: (214)363-4127

Picked up an 11 in the kentuckys from Scottsdale, Waiting on my University of Miami's to come in today. Can't beat 120 shipped. Just waiting on the Freegums to drop too.

I have the first incarnation of SLH on the soldiers. I regret buying it. They sucked then and they still suck. But, that's just me

for those in LA...there is a CL listing for VNDS Cannons for $185 and another had DS Miami Nights for $180....both in size 12. I would have scooped these up, but I'm not into those 2 CW's.

heres for the dude that wanted to see the teal laces in the BHM... not really feelin them, i think the 3M dunkman laces looked better.

Originally Posted by DarkMansX88

I have a feeling JP has something up his sleeve and the Elites will blow us away!!!!
I hope so too, but I saw him replying on one of Bron's dunkman Tweets saying "Wait til they see the X.." 
I'm thinking if the Elites were hot, he would've hyped them up instead of skipping to the X's.

Originally Posted by DsLee559

Originally Posted by DarkMansX88

I have a feeling JP has something up his sleeve and the Elites will blow us away!!!!
I hope so too, but I saw him replying on one of Bron's dunkman Tweets saying "Wait til they see the X.." 
I'm thinking if the Elites were hot, he would've hyped them up instead of skipping to the X's.
I really think that the Elites are going to look very similar to the hyperdunk or hyperelite sneaker that Lebron has on for the USA photo's

lol at some of you guys calling the SLH "chick shoes". They're clean, top 5 color way for the 9's IMO. And about them being feminine or "chick shoes" thats hilarious. If you have girlfriends who wear high top basketball shoes or LeBron's in general, instead of telling everyone on an online forum that these kicks are fugaze, go find some new $%%$ haha

Back
Top Bottom