Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Do you really think the Elites will sell out cause I want to wait to see them in person and when they go on sale too lol

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

And all of this Lebron has to win MULTIPLE rings for his shoes to be succesful is crazy. For his career yes he has to win multiples but arguably two of nikes best selling shoes out right now are Ken Griffey retro shoes and Penny Hardaway retro sneakers. Neither player won a ring in their respective sports but that's not stopping people from buying their shoes. Barkley's are selling good but no rings. Shoes and career are very different. People have shown they'll buy what looks good if they aren't a fan and fans have shown they'll buy whatever even if it's ugly if they are a fan.
To be on Jordan Retro level he needs too.
Also all of those players you mention are liked, no bias or negative intent from fans or media. When James left Cavs, and the way it played out, he sort of hurt his legacy.

P.S. Barkley's are selling well? Nike must be throwing around that 'limited' tag again 
eyes.gif
Yeah but with that exact logic Pippen retroes should be selling just as good as Jprdan retroes. Same team same years same rings.
You can't compare Pippen retros to Jordan retros, how many people can't wait for those Pippens to release?
laugh.gif

Like I said, once Lebron gets some notches under his belt and releases multiple iconic shoes, the 4's, 7s, 8s, and 9s, are not *%!#@*! with the I's, III's, IV's, V's, VI's, VII's, VIII's, XI's, XII's, XIII's and so on, than you can start thinking of his retros over taking Jordans. Let's not forget, the majority of NT came here because of MJ, not LBJ and the majority of shoe heads (including you and I) still raid JB forums.

Originally Posted by DarkMansX88

Do you really think the Elites will sell out cause I want to wait to see them in person and when they go on sale too lol

Make them Limited and they will.

$250 is not an unbearable amount of money to spend on shoes. Remember those Black/Yellow Yellow/Black Jordan 4s that BabyJ said Nike was testing us on? Well they got their answer.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

yeah i already know how it will most likely be..
Nike hypes these up calling them limited

nikestore twitter announces they will tweet the link at midnight and they will be available in limited quantities

*tweets link* 

*everyone buys on impulse*

10 min later: The LeBron 9 'Elite' has sold out. Congrats to those who copped a pair.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

sad that we cant just causally go out to our local spot and cop a pair of shoes without worrying if they are sold out or not yet

This is how it will go down.  For sure.

I don't think it will even be 10 minutes. 5 minutes tops, give or take a minute...if I was a betting man, hehe.

elites def look great. anyone that likes lebron ix should like these given how similar they are.

im def not liking the pricetag. whites go hard

I'm traveling for work and down in the Long Beach area and I'm surprised at how many places have Swingmans, Dunkmans, Mangos and other kinds of shoes just sitting.

1. Swingmans
2. China
3. Cannon
4. MN
5. Freegum/UM

Bangs r od loud slh too. Honorable mention Xmas and UK

I dont want to beat a dead horse but the person who said kobes were on par to Jordans because of their simplicity I kinda disagree. Jordans are famous for their impression and inovative style just as the Lebron line. IMO Kobes blend in with each other too much stylistically but Lebron models and Air Jordans stand out and offer something different stylistic wise from model to model. Color wise nowadays, Lebrons and Kobes each have their share of fruity colors but I still think Lebron line is second to Jordan.
ohwell.gif

To be on Jordan Retro level he needs too.
Also all of those players you mention are liked, no bias or negative intent from fans or media. When James left Cavs, and the way it played out, he sort of hurt his legacy.

P.S. Barkley's are selling well? Nike must be throwing around that 'limited' tag again 
eyes.gif
Yeah but with that exact logic Pippen retroes should be selling just as good as Jprdan retroes. Same team same years same rings.
You can't compare Pippen retros to Jordan retros, how many people can't wait for those Pippens to release?
laugh.gif

Like I said, once Lebron gets some notches under his belt and releases multiple iconic shoes, the 4's, 7s, 8s, and 9s, are not *%!#@*! with the I's, III's, IV's, V's, VI's, VII's, VIII's, XI's, XII's, XIII's and so on, than you can start thinking of his retros over taking Jordans. Let's not forget, the majority of NT came here because of MJ, not LBJ and the majority of shoe heads (including you and I) still raid JB forums.

I agree nobody says that. That's why lebron winning rings will have no bearings on his retroes surpassing Jordan's if they ever do. The original argument was you saying that only Kobe retroes can surpass Jordan's and I said as far as careers yes as far as shoes that won't matter. Who cares though I get what you mean but we're debating over what will happen in 2025. Haha we can only guess.

Sorry to post back to back but just remembered. Look out next week for SLH to reach mom and pop shops next week. Also they will be a true GR. no limited GR or quick strike non sense. My small spot that I Pre ordered at said they are getting over 5 pairs of each size and in some sizes more then 8. Also they will be in all sizes from PS to adults so should finally have an easy cop for people looking to cop.

I'm traveling for work and down in the Long Beach area and I'm surprised at how many places have Swingmans, Dunkmans, Mangos and other kinds of shoes just sitting.

which stores man? I might need to check those places out maybe something catches my attention. Thanks.

Originally Posted by DangerXX

Let's try this again.
5v9Rv.jpg

current lebron's so far. Swingman on the way from eastbay.
nice collection, imo yotd china deserve 2nd pair like the all star 

Originally Posted by bigj505

elites def look great. anyone that likes lebron ix should like these given how similar they are.

im def not liking the pricetag. whites go hard

I like the white Lebron elites, and black Kobe elites. Gonna have to see which one I end up with...actually, Hope I end up with one or the other. If not, money still in pocket.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by golancer

Originally Posted by DangerXX

Let's try this again.
5v9Rv.jpg

current lebron's so far. Swingman on the way from eastbay.
nice collection, imo yotd china deserve 2nd pair like the all star 

right on the money. I might have to squeeze in some 10 China's....sometimes just gonna have to make it fit like cinderellas sisters.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

which stores man? I might need to check those places out maybe something catches my attention. Thanks.
Let's see I hit Los Cerritos today, I hit South Coast Plaza the other day.  Basically Foot Locker, Foot Action, Sheik, some of those spots had stuff.  I'm not used to so many stores/locations (I live in Ohio...lol)

There is no way you should pass on the elites unless your broke. Simple as the cw the playoff shoe trumps the regular model unlike last year. This is my opinion but truthfully speaking regardless of price this shoots to top of the "9" list

un-ds my chinas today at the heat-sixers game, lots of attention. dude asked to cop them off me in the parking lot.

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

THIS 

reminds me of....

whiteranger2.jpg

and this

air-jordan-11-xi-retro-defining-moments-package-dmp-white-metallic-gold-black-1.jpg

roll.gif

want to get my hands on the elite, but i feel like i should leave them to the ballers, resellers, and hypebeasts.

celebrity approved

Jay-Z & Kanye West wearing "Watch The Throne" LeBron 9's
2wn1mqu.jpg

Mark Wahlberg wearing LeBron 9 "Miami Hurricanes"
markwahlbergnikelebron9.jpg

Wale wearing LeBron 9 "Cannon"
nikelebron9cannonwale01.jpg
snni36.jpg

Wale wearing LeBron 9 "Miami Hurricanes"
359gzlg.jpg
2pzmede.jpg

Wale wearing LeBron 9 "China"