Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

looking for some red lebron laces to put in my kentuckys to make a KU custom.

I've bought a few pairs of laces from NTers. Two Xmas red and a black one. Doesn't hurt to hit up the marketplace and pm sellers. You'd be surprised.

damb we selling laces?????

if and when I cop the away elites and lace swap my homes

I will send my white kevlar laces (clean, not caramel burnt lol)

to a NTer in need.

SMH at selling laces. if you know u not gonna use it hook an NT famb member up

EDIT:

As a matter of fact, anyone who wants the blue laces from the swingmans and the black laces from the dunkmans let me know here and i will send it to you free of charge.

Last edited:
to a NTer in need.
EDIT:
As a matter of fact, anyone who wants the blue laces from the swingmans and the black laces from the dunkmans let me know here and i will send it to you free of charge.

I'll take the black laces from the dunkmans if you don't mind, my black ones came damaged right out of the box, been rockin' the greys, but prefer the blacks.

to a NTer in need.
EDIT:

PM'd you bro.

Has anyone ACTUALLY received their beast shirt from the unknwn online release?  Ordered mine on 6/27 and they just keep telling me it should be shipped any day but no shipping confirmation, no nothin.

Back
Top Bottom