Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Say, where did you buy your laces at for the Cannons??? I can't seem to find those anywhere

Got them from Zumiez, its a skateboard store. They sell all the hard to find colors in premium laces the likes of actual "LJ" laces minus the logo at a long enough length to properly lace a size 13. They are way better than the cheap crappy quality laces you get from Footlockers, etc. Warning tho they are microscopically thicker than "LJ" laces, nothing too noticeable but anybody that has extensive experience with laces will notice just the minimal difference in thickness. Hope that helps...

K
I got my dunkmans in from the ndc restock .I am glad that I got the one with the swingman logo bc the dunkman logo just looks plan to me compared to the swingman. Does anyone knows what it says under the label on the box since it came with two labels? Not a bad pick up for $100.

Last edited:
Were fake MVs ever made? Got a meetup tomorrow and I'm only asking because the price I'm getting them for really doesn't make any sense.

Edit:

Here go the pics he sent me:

Last edited:
nah broski those aint gonna set it queens. esp with all the hypebeast around. plus alot of store didnt get that many pairs. my connect on got 2 pairs in each size vs 40 pairs of the fire red 4s

Fours a plenty? Good news. I hope these sit though or I can use that footlocker coupon

Were fake MVs ever made? Got a meetup tomorrow and I'm only asking because the price I'm getting them for really doesn't make any sense.
Edit:
yeah but urs look legit even though the pics are mad small. ive seen reps and they looked too obvious. the inner swoosh was way off and the carbon fiber plate on the side was just black plastic

Say, where did you buy your laces at for the Cannons??? I can't seem to find those anywhere

Got them from Zumiez, its a skateboard store. They sell all the hard to find colors in premium laces the likes of actual "LJ" laces minus the logo at a long enough length to properly lace a size 13. They are way better than the cheap crappy quality laces you get from Footlockers, etc. Warning tho they are microscopically thicker than "LJ" laces, nothing too noticeable but anybody that has extensive experience with laces will notice just the minimal difference in thickness. Hope that helps...

good looks, i can't stand the orange laces on cannons, and I would prefer slate blue laces instead of the cannon laces, but those neon laces will do :pimp:

Edit:
Ya but those look on point.. What kind of deal are you getting? I am getting a good deal on some too.... Pickin up today. There is actually a few good dudes left out there that don't wanna screw you over. But they are few and far between. Always be cautious.

Mango Tango...

dsc00296dy.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-08-03

Damnit, I go on vacation for a week and I missed the re-stock of FreeGums on Swoosh for $60. I don't think I'll ever find a pair for cheap :smh:

Don't sweat it, I know a few people who had there orders cancelled including me.
Inventory error in the warehouse. Damn Nike...

This can't be life can it? I was looking to do a lace swap and aquire some red laces for my Taxis and found this on eBay. SMH at people these days! There were post b4 about people hooking people up for their unused laces. This cats trynna beat somebody over the head, and kick em while their down, then moonwalk over them on their way out.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-LEBRON...?pt=US_Unisex_Accessories&hash=item27c9a871ff

DAMN! $55 for a pair of laces!?!?! LOL!!! Man there is a serious market out there for Lebron sig laces, CRAZY!

This can't be life can it? I was looking to do a lace swap and aquire some red laces for my Taxis and found this on eBay. SMH at people these days! There were post b4 about people hooking people up for their unused laces. This cats trynna beat somebody over the head, and kick em while their down, then moonwalk over them on their way out.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-LEBRON...?pt=US_Unisex_Accessories&hash=item27c9a871ff
DAMN! $55 for a pair of laces!?!?! LOL!!! Man there is a serious market out there for Lebron sig laces, CRAZY!
WOW. I paid $15 shipped for mine and thought I was getting shafted...

Oh ish!!! I done seen it all now...$55 laces...LOL, This has got to be a joke!!!

Appreciate that man...Cuz, them Footlocker laces are terrible and for the price you wld @ least expect some decent quality...

Edit:

Ya but those look on point.. What kind of deal are you getting? I am getting a good deal on some too.... Pickin up today. There is actually a few good dudes left out there that don't wanna screw you over. But they are few and far between. Always be cautious.
Getting them for $250 as part of a packaged deal.

Originally hit him up about his pearls that he had on CL, but he told me they had been sold. He said he was also selling his DS BCIIIs and DS MVs. The BCIIIs are my size (11.5) but the MVs are a size 8. Probably will move those to get my Barca's. 

I'm guessing dude works at a sneaker store and was able to get both shoes for below retail. That's the only way any of this makes sense. He was also selling his pearls for $170 DS.

Last edited:
That's the beautiful thing about it, I don't because they look wack to me. But if you like em then do you. :lol:

:rofl: thumbs up buddy, you're awesome!

Anybody have any insight to which shoe is more comfortable for casual wear, the Lebron Elite or the Kobe Elite...

Back
Top Bottom