Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

sorry if this got posted before, but NDC just put the Taxi's up for 200. there's a few decent sizes left.  Also I was at my HOH last night and noticed they still had BHM's up on display. anyones else think that's weird?
What HOH is this?

could not find my Pink laces....

dsc00307yq.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-08-04

this is really nice

could not find my Pink laces....
dsc00307yq.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-08-04

Not a fan of that lace situation at all, had the purple been closer to the purple on the shoe then maybe. Might just he my eyes but that looks like a completely different purple. As is they look pretty bad in my personal opinion. Couldn't find your black laces either? No hate tho, still a dope shoe!

:wink:
If you needed a screenshot, you could've just asked.

didnt need a screenshot. i was just under the assumption that they werent on swoosh this time around considering my connect logged in and told me otherwise. it is what it is. we all know you gloat just to be annoying. enjoy

edit: yea dude told me he told me the wrong info. :lol:

Last edited:
didnt need a screenshot. i was just under the assumption that they werent on swoosh this time around considering my connect logged in and told me otherwise. it is what it is. we all know you gloat just to be annoying. enjoy
edit: yea dude told me he told me the wrong info. :lol:

And I bet most of the stuff he is able to get from off Swoosh & says he buys, he never really get!

so no more mid or elite 9s will be releasing?

what happened to the championship pack?

Oh & just so you know before you start thinking i'm hating, I too have a Swoosh account! Just not a JACK--- about it!

If you did you wouldn't have had to mention it.

Let the man breathe. Everyone is happy when they get a steal..this is no different.

It's no different from picking up steals.
People these days find anything to cry about.
For once, you're actually correct about something. Regardless, you clearly go about it just to gloat and fish for the same comments over & over while there are much better alternatives to go about your come-up or steal. Even by me posting this is feeding your troll-antics. Am I the only one that has this same thought? Doesn't look like it. Be proud that you've successfully trolled NT for over a decade. Like I said in another thread, I've met /seen a lot of NTers from line-ups and it just so happens that the ones with Swoosh that brag about it are the ones that need to because they have nothing else other than a decent shoe game.( No Romo.) I got another set of Taxis with Swoosh, but it didn't feel like a steal. Elites are supposed to be on discount by now...

I'll wait for your self-proclamation that I'm jealous or that I'm a fan. It seems to be your go-to comment. Regardless, I'll just leave this here...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom