Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn well thats whats up then
gonna try to bid on a pair if i can get it for a reasonable price
are people really paying a stack for these?
I sure hope not, if you really want these then good luck but if I were you I'd wait for the gold medals

edit: saw this on twitter
o8h4br.jpg
Summit Lakes, Sprites, Challenge Reds, Un-Entourages

Got these same colors in the 9 or 8

Why is Nike so uncreative (if that's a word)

Crown Jewels are so dope. Shame they're trying to force the hype on these by making limited pairs.

If they were just a Miami Away colorway, they would be so much easier to attain.

Nevermind, if they are the 270 version, then I wouldn't have copped anyway.

I'm only ******g with the 180 version, and even that's a stretch considering these were 160 a few years ago.

Last edited:
Well, as promised here's my pair...

Traded worn Space Jams for these & I have another Pair of DS Jam's on Ice chillin :pimp: :pimp:

These shoes are beautiful..Love the mold, and the colors...As of now...The IX's > X's comfort wise but I haven't worn them like I worn my IX's yet so will see, but upon first feel I say IX's..

Here's a pic with No Filter

My man that is a steal! Congrats! I would easily trade my space jams for another pair of Crown Jewels. Really feeling this model and colorway. Enjoy those baby's.

A dude that owns a boutique in my town told me the lows are killing the highs and beautiful colorways are coming those are just the first to drop! They seem a little lower than the 7,8,9 lows, this to me looks like an acutal air max runner.
15zsbwx.jpg

Last edited:
Reasons why the X feel better than the IX imo
1. IX got that uncomfortable tongue stitching that digs into feet
2. Excessive padding with the pro combat on the IX
3. X forefoot flexes better due to the new one piece fuse upper(no pinching of the toes when flexing)
4. Full length max zoom for a smooth transition versus the midfoot shank plate on the IX that bothers arch

These opinions are based on the fact that i ball in my brons. IX's are comfy casually but not touching the X on performance.

Well, as promised here's my pair...

Traded worn Space Jams for these & I have another Pair of DS Jam's on Ice chillin :pimp: :pimp:

These shoes are beautiful..Love the mold, and the colors...As of now...The IX's > X's comfort wise but I haven't worn them like I worn my IX's yet so will see, but upon first feel I say IX's..

Here's a pic with No Filter

IMO X>IX comfort wise. the IX wasnt anything special as far as comfort was concerned. the X feels like a more responsive VIII.

those pink lebrons should have been a gs or girl release only they look terrible..its same to assume that the same guys that copped these would cop the pink foams, these look more girlier though. nike failed on this one the olys are the best pair so far.

those pink lebrons should have been a gs or girl release only they look terrible..its same to assume that the same guys that copped these would cop the pink foams, these look more girlier though. nike failed on this one the olys are the best pair so far.

Actually No it's no safe to say, cuz I think those foams are horrible. But hey everyone has there own opinion.

I liked those crown jewels since I first saw them. Sucks to miss out on them but I kept some money in my pocket. On to the next pair. Congrats to all those who copped.

"The Crown Jewel" packaging is so lovely 8)

The colorway is whack though. Only thing I digg' is the pink lacelock.

Can't wait till' Nike gives us the option to ID these sneaks. My custom pair gonna be quite nasty :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom