Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wanted the Crown Jewels in a GR.. But I guess these will do.

The clear jade color way is what I'm waiting on, I'm going to hold my breath on the Olympic color way coming out next Sunday or whatever the 29th is.

Might cop them, just might. I'm just afraid I'll regret it after.

The fireberries are nice but not 270 nice. If they were a 180 pair cool but nah for 270 but the USA's I really want those. Probably be some nike bs though and I'll just save my money cause I'm not camping out or paying FC prices.

i truly havent seen a color besides the USAs that I want yet. the blue diamonds are just "ok"

AND THATS A DAMB SHAME!

Last edited:
You know the thing that's funny with the posts about people hesitating on copping the gold medals or calling it a "game time decision" is that there is gonna be no way in hell your just gonna walk in a store, see it on a shelf and buy it this weekend. Its going to be a raffle/rsvp situation again. A lot of saltiness ensues this weekend(probably including me). I just hope all the fans of this new system are happy with your chances of getting certain shoes in limited quantities not increasing at all. 

ur a fool if u think its not going to be raffle/rsvp on anything except maybe the kobes this weekend

Ill tell y'all this... After putting these on my feet... It's going to be hard not to try and cop alot of these. They are Sex

This weekend I intend to go after the gm kds on ndc. Do you think I'll have enough time to grab both the kds and the lebrons? Are the resellers gobble this shoe up or you think I can go to my local hoh after I grab the kds online ?

sorry if I missed it but is there any word on the RD of the orange/silver cw??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom