Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
These fit .5 small like the IX's? Seeing some awesome on-feet pics but couldn't find anything on sizing for the X's.

blue diamonds are decent, but i wont drop 270 for them. i will only cop if they are available without the hardware.

that blue diamond pic up there is changing my mind about them...might have to pick them up. glad jm said a $200 version is dropping

I'm just ready to grab those Olympics and wait patiently for the rest of the colorways to be announced.

Nike Store Europe just had a small restock of the Crown Jewel and they went super fast. Fast like they only had 2 of each size fast lol.

learned not to judge any shoe until its in my face...let alone a blurry instagram pic.

My thoughts exactly!! How can anybody say they don't like the lows from that blurry pics where you can barely make anything out. These are the same people that didn't like the GMs and Crown Jewels when we first saw them. Now they have to have them.

learned not to judge any shoe until its in my face...let alone a blurry instagram pic.

My thoughts exactly!! How can anybody say they don't like the lows from that blurry pics where you can barely make anything out. These are the same people that didn't like the GMs and Crown Jewels when we first saw them. Now they have to have them.

FROM THE "BLURRY" PIC, YOU CAN ALREADY SEE THAT THEY HAVE THE SAME SHAPE AS THE 9 LOWS. THAT'S ALREADY ENOUGH FOR ME TO THROW THEM IN A HEFTY BAG.

FROM THE "BLURRY" PIC, YOU CAN ALREADY SEE THAT THEY HAVE THE SAME SHAPE AS THE 9 LOWS. THAT'S ALREADY ENOUGH FOR ME TO THROW THEM IN A HEFTY BAG.

I was the same way with the 9 Lows till I went and saw them in person. The pictures don't do the shoes justice, and I love low-tops so once I saw them in person and tried them on, it was a definite cop for me. But I can see what you're saying...

I was the same way with the 9 Lows till I went and saw them in person. The pictures don't do the shoes justice, and I love low-tops so once I saw them in person and tried them on, it was a definite cop for me. But I can see what you're saying...

I'M NOT A FAN OF LOWS IN THE FIRST PLACE. IT HAS TO BE SOMETHING THAT COMPLETELY BLOWS ME AWAY.

I kinda want to know too. I know NTNY and NTLV got them, but which HoHs got them? I actually didn't even know select HoH were supposed to get them until they released.
FOOT LOCKER HOUSE OF HOOPS LOCATIONS

Visit one of the five locations below beginning today at Noon (Eastern Time) and get a raffle ticket. Winners will be chosen at random tomorrow, September 21st, and will be notified via telephone.

Harlem

268 W 125th St
Manhattan, NY 10027

34th Street
11 W 34th St
Manhattan, NY 10001

North Riverside Park Mall
7501 W Cermak Rd
North Riverside, IL 60546

Beverly Center Mall
8500 Beverly Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90048

Dadeland Mall
7265 N Kendall Dr
Miami, FL 33156

This is how it was done 

Last edited:
im not a huge low fan, but these look pretty good.

congrats to those who copped CJs - look good on the feet too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom