Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOOT LOCKER HOUSE OF HOOPS LOCATIONS

Visit one of the five locations below beginning today at Noon (Eastern Time) and get a raffle ticket. Winners will be chosen at random tomorrow, September 21st, and will be notified via telephone.

Harlem

268 W 125th St

Manhattan, NY 10027

34th Street

11 W 34th St

Manhattan, NY 10001

North Riverside Park Mall

7501 W Cermak Rd

North Riverside, IL 60546

Beverly Center Mall

8500 Beverly Blvd

Los Angeles, CA 90048

Dadeland Mall

7265 N Kendall Dr

Miami, FL 33156

This is how it was done 

And from reports it sounds like only five Nike Stores in total sold them:

- Nike NYC
- Nike Los Angeles
- Nike Santa Monica
- Nike Miami
- Nike Las Vegas

That's only 10 stores TOTAL in the entire country. About as limited as you can get.

There's a slight sliver of hope. This may not pan out so don't hold me to it but I heard from a HOH employee that they heard Nike Chicago MAY have the Crown Jewel in stock as one of their openers when the store finally re-launches under the new branding and layout later this week. Chi NTers can follow up on that thread. Outside of those doors, looks like that style is likely finished for now. It was never meant for wider rollout. Pure Energy type of thing.

Do you think the USA's will be crazy expensive on ebay if I can't cop on Saturday--I want theses bad!

Surely not as crazy as the Fireberry's are--right?

FOOT LOCKER HOUSE OF HOOPS LOCATIONS

Visit one of the five locations below beginning today at Noon (Eastern Time) and get a raffle ticket. Winners will be chosen at random tomorrow, September 21st, and will be notified via telephone.

Harlem

268 W 125th St

Manhattan, NY 10027

34th Street

11 W 34th St

Manhattan, NY 10001

North Riverside Park Mall

7501 W Cermak Rd

North Riverside, IL 60546

Beverly Center Mall

8500 Beverly Blvd

Los Angeles, CA 90048

Dadeland Mall

7265 N Kendall Dr

Miami, FL 33156

This is how it was done 
And from reports it sounds like only five Nike Stores in total sold them:

- Nike NYC
- Nike Los Angeles
- Nike Santa Monica
- Nike Miami
- Nike Las Vegas

That's only 10 stores TOTAL in the entire country. About as limited as you can get.

There's a slight sliver of hope. This may not pan out so don't hold me to it but I heard from a HOH employee that they heard Nike Chicago MAY have the Crown Jewel in stock as one of their openers when the store finally re-launches under the new branding and layout later this week. Chi NTers can follow up on that thread. Outside of those doors, looks like that style is likely finished for now. It was never meant for wider rollout. Pure Energy type of thing.
There is no Nikestore in Miami. It closed down a while ago.

This may not pan out so don't hold me to it but I heard from a HOH employee that they heard Nike Chicago MAY have the Crown Jewel in stock as one of their openers when the store finally re-launches under the new branding and layout later this week. Chi NTers can follow up on that thread. 
Yeah from my people on the inside I'm getting mixed signals...Some say No...Some say Yes....Only time will tell..

Do you think the USA's will be crazy expensive on ebay if I can't cop on Saturday--I want theses bad!

man HAIL yea... I won't be surprised if I see these going for 1k on the 'bay :smh:

I mean even to make a profit you have to charge AT LEAST 6 bills. And you know most retailers don't wanna "just" make their money back, they wanna break d***ks :lol: :lol: :lol: Plus take into consideration a looooooooot of people ONLY want these Xs. This is THE shoe to have for this particular line thus far. Everybody coming out the woodworks.

I'm kinda glad my size isn't available, at least I'm out the game early and know there is no shot for me.

i just cant understand the hype on lebrons. i mean c'mon man its plastic, 300$ for plastic and then complain about JB prices, at least you get some form of suede, leather, not just 100% plastic, plus they look so Generic nothing like the first series of lebrons those were tight, but these, not worth the loot.and im tryin to give em a chance. 

I will try to get the Olympic X this Saturday so i can try them on and return them :lol:, might as well, free returns :D

I will try to get the Olympic X this Saturday so i can try them on and return them
laugh.gif
, might as well, free returns
happy.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i just cant understand the hype on lebrons. i mean c'mon man its plastic, 300$ for plastic and then complain about JB prices, at least you get some form of suede, leather, not just 100% plastic, plus they look so Generic nothing like the first series of lebrons those were tight, but these, not worth the loot.and im tryin to give em a chance. 

I agree with what you're saying but it's 'Ashy Larry' suede, pleather or vinyl/leatherette. The consumer has to pick their poison regardless of Nike/JB branding.

These joints are commanding $300+ price points because of hype, marketing and limited availibility not materials and/or craftmanship.

:rolleyes

Why are you in this thread then? Lebron quality >>>>> JB quality

did you just compared lbj and jordan brand quality? :x

try balling in your charcoal 7s and let's see how long it holds compared to the 'plastic' lebron X's

man HAIL yea... I won't be surprised if I see these going for 1k on the 'bay :smh:

I mean even to make a profit you have to charge AT LEAST 6 bills. And you know most retailers don't wanna "just" make their money back, they wanna break d***ks :lol: :lol: :lol: Plus take into consideration a looooooooot of people ONLY want these Xs. This is THE shoe to have for this particular line thus far. Everybody coming out the woodworks.

I'm kinda glad my size isn't available, at least I'm out the game early and know there is no shot for me.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT $1000 BUT THEY WILL SURE PUSH $400+, AS THAT IS PROBABLY THE BARE MINIMUM THAT WOULD YEILD A PROFIT WORTH PURSUING. THEY ARE THE ONLY 10 I WANT SO FAR, AND ALSO THE ONLY ONE I'VE HEARD PEOPLE I RUN WITH OR OTHER SNEAKERHEADS TALK ABOUT FROM THE LINE SO FAR. MOST I KNOW ARE GUNNING FOR THESE OR THE KD'S THIS WEEKEND.

im really itching to buy it now on ebay and at a crazy price. what do you guys think ?? wait it out ?? I NEED THESE !!

those pink lebrons should have been a gs or girl release only they look terrible..its same to assume that the same guys that copped these would cop the pink foams, these look more girlier though. nike failed on this one the olys are the best pair so far.

LOL WUT THESE ARE IN NO WAY GIRLIER THAN THOSE PINK FOAMS.

did you just compared lbj and jordan brand quality? :x

try balling in your charcoal 7s and let's see how long it holds compared to the 'plastic' lebron X's
um no, youre comparing a retro to new tech, lets compare apples to apples guys

the jordan 2012 (even though its older than the lebron X) compared to the lebron X is a better comparison

if you want to compare retros, compare the white/black XIIs to the diamond turfs or one of the million retroes nike is pumpin back out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom