Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny cause most I've ever spent is 170 and I beat them into the ground haha. And I wish I kept em on ice but no regrets right? Lol.

Last edited:
Funny cause most I've ever spent is 170 and I beat them into the ground haha. And I wish I kept em on ice but no regrets right? Lol.
NO REGRETS @ ALL!!! They just some ol' regular 170 shoes...lol. Like I tell my friends @ wrk, "These only cost me $185" and all they say back is "Just 185!!!??? Do you know what I can do w/ that much money???" HAHAHAHA

That's why retros are so great. Off topic but the minute they retro the zoom generations I'm copping like 10 pairs. On my first AAU tourney in those in 9th grade, will never forget lol. The nostalgia makes them worth the cop, even if the quality ain't like the OGs.

That's why retros are so great. Off topic but the minute they retro the zoom generations I'm copping like 10 pairs. On my first AAU tourney in those in 9th grade, will never forget lol. The nostalgia makes them worth the cop, even if the quality ain't like the OGs.

They weren't even pricey until the last year or so. I stocked up on a few pairs in 09 for under retail.

Man,  those shoes especially the "First Game" editions, it's gonna be crazy. It makes me wonder how much they gonna cost thou

Am I off my rocker to pay 565 for crown jewels??

Your Packers got a severe screw job Monday night. As a Bears fan I was like AAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAH!

As a football fan I was like... :x ....daaaaaaamn....

So I say judging by your collection of pics, you got the money, GO FOR IT! Get your mind off that terrible call those Footlocker employees made Monday night...

Did anybody else know that the "Blue Diamonds" are already available in GS and Toddler sizes @ Finishline.com???

Man people in here thinking they can say whatever just cause they're behind a monitor and keyboard :smh:. If you're not going to be helpful but rather you choose to be a d***, do us all a favor and scroll all the way up and click on the button at the top right where it says "logout" and save everyone the trouble before you post your ignorance...

Last edited:
its not all about the kids when it comes to youth sizes
i know a lot of grown women, and men who wear kids size
and normally with kids sizes the shoe is missing something ... wether its an air bubble or a strap it usually looks completely different than the adults
i think nike is doing it for those people not necessarily kids, the people who want the lebrons that are on his feet that have small feet

but you are neglecting the fact that actual kids wear lebrons.... I work at a school and see a good number of kids in Lebrons . Yea, adults buy kids sized shoes but don't make it seem like actual kids don't either.

It's not like when you go into the store they ask if you are buying for an adult or buying for a child then quote you a price.

good to see dudes are still bickering when new releases get closer. nothing like a bunch of grown men complaining about sneakers. Mind you each and every one of them have well over 100 pair of sneakers already. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom