Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a text saying that the GM are gonna be first come first serve at Nike Dallas. Gonna be up there to pick up my KDs...Tempting...

Sooooo....has a slight consensus developed that the Jade is the best $180 colorway so far??? Damn, don't you sneaker hounds start messing up my chances to get the only one I truly like! :D

Just in case anybody was wondering Nike Chicago's Grand Opening today had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Thought they would have some Lebrons, NOTHING outside of the USA Lows. Was a sorry sight to see honestly.

Last edited:
The Lebron's are only getting better and better. Aside from the price increase, I'm definitely excited for these.

Same here.

But the more I come over here. The more I think I will end up buying from a reseller because all the stores will be SOLD OUT. :smh:

Put them on blast!

i want to pointguy but i dont wanna damage the relationship that i have built with those guys over there. i think few of them are NTers. i know the Manager is...

and they are doing fcfs.

i have a pair already but that doesnt change the fact that it sucks for others and is a big problem as well. Nike can change all of the nonsense. but the refuse to do so.

Last edited:
my local HOH magically went from 22 pairs to 14 pairs. :smh:
...of olympics

Thats HILARIOUSLY SAD! At my HOH one of the Employees mentioned to a customer how he "Almost missed the Crown Jewel". Makes you wonder with how limited that shoes was and him being an Employee at the only store in IL carrying that shoe, I'm SURE he didnt win the "Raffle" that was held, those odds are very low. Thats pisses me off seeing as you're making customers have to WIN A DAMN LOTTERY just for a CHANCE to buy a $270 shoe per Store Policy but the Employees just get whatever they want. Thats weak, if they can just grab what they want the shoe should be 1st come 1st serve for the general public.

but you are neglecting the fact that actual kids wear lebrons.... I work at a school and see a good number of kids in Lebrons . Yea, adults buy kids sized shoes but don't make it seem like actual kids don't either.
It's not like when you go into the store they ask if you are buying for an adult or buying for a child then quote you a price.

i never neglected that, but im pretty sure nike has multiple reasons for making the kids almost identical to the adults without any sacrifice, i was saying that adults wearing kid sizes is one of them

Because women and lil feet men the Youth sizes are a resellers dream as well. you can double your money and at a cheaper price point now a days.

Last edited:
you in Dallas ???
Man how many of us Dallas heads is in here? We need to link up for real
nerd.gif
Yupp. In the burbs about 45 min from Nike Dallas. Gonna UN DS my Cav IV's for em :D

blue diamonds are gonna be mine if im able to cop a 200 version.. not sure what size to get so i think i might just try my luck at HOH to try them on

Should I just pee on myself or risk missing the RSVP and go to the restroom???

Half serious though. :lol:

Didn't have to resort to this... Santa Monica went live and I got to use the restroom.. Haha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom