Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: Nike Chicago is playing games with us on twitter. Just taunted us with a pump fake RSVP tweet. I'm already not liking this RSVP thing and its the 1st time I'm participating in it...damn :smh: Not to mention they said to look for the tweet between 10am-9pm...WTF! I don't know how the rest of y'all have been doing it for these releases over the last year or so.

Last edited:
Just RSVP'd in under 3 seconds. Lets see what happens...
Yup RSVP'd in 4 seconds boss.... time to wait and see 
nerd.gif
tired.gif

Last edited:
Got an RSVP for Nike Chicago - good time to do this while people here don't know what is going on

Nobody in Chicago seems to know how to do the RSVP properly, HILARIOUS! So much confusion on their page. Hope it increases my chances. Watch everybody that gets a DM be a NT Member
laugh.gif

Thanks TWNTY8, Goodluck Bishop.
RSVP closed in 10 mins, is that normal, quick, or rather slow?
**** just looking back at my DM I noticed my caps lock was on so it said #GOLDKING instead of #GoldKing...... Watch them not count it 
mad.gif

**** just looking back at my DM I noticed my caps lock was on so it said #GOLDKING instead of #GoldKing...... Watch them not count it >:

not case sensitive. i read that one person on here left out a "j" and he still got dm back. If it was case sensitive, memphisfinest would never be successful in a RSVP :rofl:

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that - did you enter the HOH State raffle?

SCRATCH THAT!

Just got my RSVP DM, you can put it on the boooooooooard YES!

Size 13

Winning the Raffle will be more exciting than actually getting the shoe... :rofl:

Last edited:
why does it have to be this stressful to get a pair of shoes??? :lol: :smh:

Thats why I'm soooooo insulted as a consumer. I have to win a lottery to BUY a product??? Lmao, feel like a damn idiot, beyond an idiot even. I'm ashamed like those chicks that get hit with the one night stand and have to catch the bus home :rofl:

Last edited:
**** just looking back at my DM I noticed my caps lock was on so it said #GOLDKING instead of #GoldKing...... Watch them not count it >:

not case sensitive. i read that one person on here left out a "j" and he still got dm back. If it was case sensitive, memphisfinest would never be successful in a RSVP :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'VE BEEN SUCCESSFUL AT NIKE DALLAS 3 TIMES WITH ALL CAPS. GUESS IT ISN'T CASE SENSITIVE. NEVER PICKED UP ANY OF THE SHOES THOUGH :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom