Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man the HOH Raffle is BS. You can only put your entry in between 10-6. I'm freakin at work like many others. I tell you HOH has got some messed up policies.

None of these releases are designed to help the working man. Bred 11s drop on a Friday like who doesn't have to work lol. Oh yea I guess they want to make it easier for kids out of school and not somebody with a job. Why not just release on Saturday.

Call me crazy but I think I'm going to lace swap the Lebron 4 China laces into these. Its red with small gold speckles, might look dope in these...

JUST got the call from my local HoH that I won a pair of the Gold Medal Bron Brons. SUPER excited. I've never won a sneaker raffle, but as I sit and type this, i realize that i've never entered one. But whatever, thekid is batting 1.000! Yeaaaa boyyyyeeeeeeeeee!!

Dang we got displays of Jades and no detailed pics of the Blue Diamonds?
eyes.gif
where you been? Pictures of Blue Diamonds been floating for like 3 weeks. Hell, it's some on foot pics in this thread.. 

Last edited:
roll.gif
roll.gif
 homie just texted me saying he won the raffle for the lebrons and i said "oh yea? well do you got the 270 to put out for them cause they aint free" lets just say that hes "sick about it"

roll.gif
roll.gif
 homie just texted me saying he won the raffle for the lebrons and i said "oh yea? well do you got the 270 to put out for them cause they aint free" lets just say that hes "sick about it"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Why enter in the first place lol only set ya self up for dissapointment lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom