Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this chaos just to have a chance to get a pair of shoes.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Good luck to all y'all trying to get a pair though.

roll.gif
roll.gif
 homie just texted me saying he won the raffle for the lebrons and i said "oh yea? well do you got the 270 to put out for them cause they aint free" lets just say that hes "sick about it"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Why enter in the first place lol only set ya self up for dissapointment lol
hes not even into sneakers like that either i guess he really thought they were gonna be free, by his text you can tell he was soo happy until i gave em the bad news that they aint free. But hey i just came up ona pair of brons i told him ima giveem the 270 and well go pick them up

Never really tried the twitter RSVP but are you guaranteed a pair if they DM you back or do you still need to show up early to make the line???

hes not even into sneakers like that either i guess he really thought they were gonna be free, by his text you can tell he was soo happy until i gave em the bad news that they aint free. But hey i just came up ona pair of brons i told him ima giveem the 270 and well go pick them up
#Winning 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Well, no Brons for me. I can't stand this raffle garbage. We need to get back to first come first serve.

All this chaos just to have a chance to get a pair of shoes. :lol: :smh:

Good luck to all y'all trying to get a pair though.

What Chaos? We sat at computers to RSVP and took 5 mins out of a day to get a raffle ticket? Thats chaos? :lol:

lol at winning the opportunity to spend $270... lmao

I have to agree with you man, it's absolutely pathetic. :smh:
Kudos to Nike marketing though!

If the man wanted the shoe and has the means to buy it than he's understandably excited to win the raffle. What's pathetic about that?

Y'all mystify me with the lowkey hate.

To those who got the Nike Chicago RSVP, did you lurk their tl or go off your mobile alert?

I got 2 alerts, DM after the 1st & still didn't win.

To those who got the Nike Chicago RSVP, did you lurk their tl or go off your mobile alert?
My job entails that I be on a computer all day so I was just working and had the twitter page open waiting, i got the mobile alert maybe 40 seconds after it went up officially on the site but I had peeped it on the page first. 

I went purely off mobile alert...

I actually got the mobile alert before it showed on the Official Page, had to refresh the page twice to see it after getting the mobile alert...

Last edited:
nope, 8AM EST/5AM PST tomorrow morning.
i assume you are laughing at the situation, not the guy celebrating. only way people get a chance to grab these in most locations is by winning the raffle or getting a DM. let the guy enjoy his win.
What Chaos? We sat at computers to RSVP and took 5 mins out of a day to get a raffle ticket? Thats chaos?
laugh.gif

If the man wanted the shoe and has the means to buy it than he's understandably excited to win the raffle. What's pathetic about that?
Y'all mystify me with the lowkey hate.
I'm laughing at the situation because it's ridiculous. I'm all for bruh getting his shoes because as i've stated before what I value and what someone else values is different so there is no "lowkey hate" at all towards him or anybody. I just think its funny that this is what we as consumers are being brought to instead of being able to go in the store and just say YO SIZE 9 IN DEM DER BRONS, here's my money, we have to win the opportunity to spend our money.

If that's not weird/funny to you, well I don't know what to tell you but it was funny to me. 

Last edited:
Jades gonna make up for me missing the Grinches. Love green, favorite color uhhhhhhhhh hurry upppppppp!! what is it  november 21 for these?

I hear you loud and clear fishm3at. Makes perfect sense to me. Just clarifying. I too agree that it's hilarious that you have to win a contest to spend your money. Times they are a changing (well they changed but you get me).

It is ridiculous how excite we get just for the opportunity to purchase something for retail but it's nothing new. Same goes for lining up for shoes or iphones. Got to wait for hours/days for the opportunity to buy the item at retail. Supply/Demand and hype

Jades gonna make up for me missing the Grinches. Love green, favorite color uhhhhhhhhh hurry upppppppp!! what is it  november 21 for these?

I'm right with you, Jades can't get here fast enough!!!

I hear you loud and clear fishm3at. Makes perfect sense to me. Just clarifying. I too agree that it's hilarious that you have to win a contest to spend your money. Times they are a changing (well they changed but you get me).

It is ridiculous how excite we get just for the opportunity to purchase something for retail but it's nothing new. Same goes for lining up for shoes or iphones. Got to wait for hours/days for the opportunity to buy the item at retail. Supply/Demand and hype

I'm laughing at the situation because it's ridiculous. I'm all for bruh getting his shoes because as i've stated before what I value and what someone else values is different so there is no "lowkey hate" at all towards him or anybody. I just think its funny that this is what we as consumers are being brought to instead of being able to go in the store and just say YO SIZE 9 IN DEM DER BRONS, here's my money, we have to win the opportunity to spend our money.

If that's not weird/funny to you, well I don't know what to tell you but it was funny to me. 

Oh I've stated this sentiment several times as well and I agree whole heartedly. Really makes me feel like an idiot about something I should be pretty happy about... :D

@Fish, my apologies sir. Seemed like you were laughing at the guy for being happy about the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom