Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
24c17TobeyMaguire_Born_To_Be_An_Artist-s475x487-177403-535.jpg

hey i didnt say that..:tongue:

Yea hes talking about Nike Euro
Ahhh well there are still KDs left but in small sizes like UK 7 and UK 6..

KDs didn't sell out that fast though, got my pair like 15 20 mins after they went up tbf.

Hyperdunks and Kobes remain..

I think they will restock the USAB Lebrons just like they did with the Crown Jewels..

Last edited:
Best of luck to everyone. Hopefully things work out for folks tomorrow morning. Hate to read all the salty posts afterwards.

i got the special call after striking out on the Zoom Galaxies today!!! so im a little confused ... on the ticket i put sz 13, the guy called me said i get the last size 13 and to be at HOH at 8am...but some people here are saying they got the call, but they dont know if they're gonna get their size? i thought u have to put ur size on the tix and thats the only one u can get  

And RawDawg, remember when I gave you props for paying extra so you wouldn't have to jump through hoops to try and secure a pair on a day like tomorrow? Lol the price you paid will never account for the comfort of having them early and NOT having to do all the stuff people are stressing over right now...

i got the special call after striking out on the Zoom Galaxies today!!! so im a little confused ... on the ticket i put sz 13, the guy called me said i get the last size 13 and to be at HOH at 8am...but some people here are saying they got the call, but they dont know if they're gonna get their size? i thought u have to put ur size on the tix and thats the only one u can get  
its depends on the location, some hoh require you to put a sz on the ticket and others just call and let you pick from the sizes that are left.

Via MN

BRed X's :pimp:

Hate these kind of pics because they make the shoe look sooooo much better than real life. Those Jades are Killing everything, they look evil for some reason. That pic makes the Blue Diamonds look pretty damn good, China 9 like minus the orange....

Anybody know if the HOH's will allow the use of Bday Coupons on these tomorrow?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom